Same Old Games

I sat silently as Blair flipped through racks of dresses for me to wear. "Are you worried?" she asked me.

"Yes!" I practically yelled.

"Well don't be," she said.

"How can I not be worried? I'm in really deep shit here, Blair,"

"It'll be fine, he'll forgive you and everything well be alright,"

"He'll forgive ME?" I snarled, "he's the be acting completely irrationally! I should be the one who has to forgive, not him!"

"Well Kat, you did lie to him," she said throwing a dress to me.

"I didn't lie!" I said as I caught the dress, "I just withheld the truth, like a lawyer,"

She rolled her eyes, "well he'll get over it eventually" she said.

"Well, I won't," I said frankly.

"You're lying to yourself," she snickered, "you already forgave him, you two can't stay mad at each other,"

"I'm still mad, and I sure as hell don't want to kiss him,"

"Yes you do," she smirked at me.

I ignored her comment. "Especially on such bad terms,"

"Then go talk to him!" She threw a dress and some spandex towards me, and I picked it up off the floor. "I'm done with your hair and make up, so put on that sexy dress I picked out for you, you're welcome by the way, and go fix stuff!

"Okay, I will...after to concert,"

"Kat," she said sternly.

"Okay, okay,"

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

I looked over to Harry as I sat silently in choir class. I want to start singing again so badly, but the doctor told me to wait another week. Harry looked back at me with a sat face and tears welled up in my eyes. I shoved open the door and ran into the hallway, Harry quickly came up behind me.

"Go back to class, Twix," I said looking away.

"No, I'm staying out here with you,"

"I don't want you to see me cry,"

"Come here, Kit Kat," he said as he wrapped his arms around me, "you're gong I be okay,"

"I can't leave!" I sniffled, "I want to stay here!"

"Kat, you've got so much ahead of you. You're going to meet new people, and California is going to be a few hours away, you could get a record deal! You're not even going to miss it here,"

"Yes I will," I said.

"Yeah, I know," he agreed, "I love you, Kit-Kat,"

"I love you too,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay, what do you want?" sighed Harry as he sat down on the couch of the extra dressing room. The other boys are across the hall with Blair.

"Harry, can't we work something out," I sighed sitting next to him, "I can't stand us being like this,"

"Well, in case you missed it, I'm pissed off," he voice was more raspy than usual when he was angry.

"I know, but..." I turned and looked into his eyes, and everything shut down, "I...uh..." I started.

"Kat, stop giving me that look. I can't stand it. Just leave me alone before I do something I'll regret,"