Epilogue

"Kat," I heard a voice saying as I woke up, "Kat, it's time to get up....KAT!" The voice suddenly shouted "RISE AND SHINE MOTHERFUCKER IT'S A BRAND NEW DAY!"

I jolted up, and looked over, "Damn it, Elle! I was having good dreams!"

"Kat do you know what day it is?!?" Elle said shaking my shoulder.

"It's coronation day," I mumbled trying to sound peppy.

"No! It's your anniversary! Harry will be here in a few hours, you have to get ready!"

I literally jumped out of bed onto Elle. "ELLE I AM SO EXCITED!" I said, suddenly wide awake.

"I had a feeling you might be," she laughed and pushed me off of her, "I picked out clothes for you and you are gonna look hella rad,"

I looked over at the clothes sitting out on my dresser.

"The radness is, in fact, hella," I confirmed.

"Okay," Elle smiled, "I'm going to go make you breakfast. You get changed," I smiled at her. The grin in Elle's face was contagious. She scurried out of the room and downstairs.

I sighed as I picked up the clothes she had set out for me. I love staying at this appartment. I just left my music university in London for the summer, and now I'm staying in this appartment here in Seattle. I started renting this place after my first year at uni so I could come he and spend time with Elle while Harry was on tour.

It's been a struggle. But three years, today, we did it. After I finished touring with the boys, I had to go graduate (quite late, unfortunately. I had to attend summer school). But luckily, I was accepted into several musical colleges and universities because they knew I had been touring. I decided to attend The Institute of Contemporary Music Performance in London because it fit what I wanted to get out of going to university, and I could see Harry while he was back in London.

After spending a little time learning more vocally, I met with Patrick for coffee. He told me SYCO was interested in having me record a full album and shoot a music video. I agreed, or course, and the album was a huge success. I got to help write some of the songs, and it had the edgy feeling that I wanted it to.

Now, I've just finished my third year at university, and I've come out with a second album. And Harry. He's never changed. All these years, and that boy's never changed. He helps me through my attacks whenever he's around. And he comes to visit me whenever he can.

And now it's been three years.

It's been three years since that little shit got me drunk and sang a overplayed 80's rock ballad to me in an elevator. And I've continued to love him every momment since.

"Kat, come get food!" Elle yelled at me.

"Elle!" I answered, "we have neighbors! Don't yell!"

"You do realize it's almost noon, right?" Elle yelled.

"Shit!" I said looking at the clock. I quickly finished getting ready. I ran into the kitchen. "Elle, Harry said he's flying me somewhere! I haven't packed,"

"I got chu, man," Elle pointed to a suitcase sitting on out couch.

"You're seriously the best," I smiled and gave her a hug.

"Well I have to give you some reason to keep paying the rent," she teased, "here are your eggs. You'll want a good breakfast before your flight,"

"Or lunch, technically, since it's noon," I said just before taking a huge bite.

"You might want to eat quickly, Harry will be here in a few minutes,"

"I few minutes?" I choked, "why didn't you wake me up earlier?!?"