Muffin!

My eyelashes fluttered as I woke up, still in Harry's black t-shirt. I brought the fabric to my nose. It still smelled nice, it smelled like Harry. Looking over, I saw my laptop was setting right next to me. I picked it up and placed it on my lap. Clicking on the Google Chrome browser, I went onto Facebook. My newsfeed was so extremely cluttered that had no choice but to ignore it. I clicked on the message icon. I answered a message for my mum, and a few from a couple other friends. I closed my laptop and threw it aside. I heard a loud clatter as my bedroom door came flying open.

"Oh great, you up," said Louis storming in, "So now I can ask you...what the hell did you do!?"

"What do you mean?" I groaned.

"Stop pretending like you don't know, Kat," he said giving one of those awkward angry laughs, "Harry, whatever you keep doing, it's messing with him! What did you do this time, Kat? Because he is now genuinely upset!"

"I don't know okay!" I sighed angrily, "I came back...and he just....wasn't all that excited to see me,"

"Well, Harry sucks at hiding his emotions, so he's trying to hide it, and it's not working out," he sighed sitting on the side of my bed.

I crawled out from under the covers and sat beside him, "I....just...I"

"Er, why are you wearing Harry's shirt?" he smirked.

"It was there, so I put it on okay!" I snapped.

"Someone's bipolar," he snickered.

"Can I just have a minuite?" I sighed.

"Yeah, but you better pack up, we're leaving for the airport in a half hour," he said matter-or-factly.

"And you waited till now to wake me up?!"

"You looked so peaceful, like a little baby carrot,"

"And now I'm being compared to a small vegatable, I just need to get ready," I sighed.

"Mmkay, sounds like a 'you' problem," he snickered walking towards the door.

"Seriously, I'm getting no help?"

"I'll bring you a muffin," he said closing the door behind him. As soon as he left, I went into a packing frienzie. I quickly changed into a sweater with a smiley face on it and a pair of high-waisted shorts. I shoved everything into their proper place in my bag. When I was finished shoving all of the One Direction shirts and what not that Harry had bought for me into my suitcase, I was left with Harry's shirt. I couldn't return it to him without getting comments from Blair and the boys. Off of that, why was his shirt on my floor? He was wearing a shirt before I left, did he bring some girl in here? The thought caused a jabbing feeling in my stomach. Probably just because that meant I just slept in a bed they were doing things in....yeah, that must be it. There was a knock at my door jolting me out of my train of thoughts. I shoved Harry's shirt into my suitcase, I could give it to him later.

"Yes," I said opening the door and came face to face with Louis, "Louis, why won't you just leave me alone?" I groaned.

"Well, I guess you don't want a muffin then!" he teased.

"Kidding!" I said running over and grabbing the muffin out of his hand and swiftly shoving it itno my mouth.

"That's attractive," he laughed.

"Shaa rup," I replied with my mouth full of muffin. I swallowed, "Just for that, you have to carry my bag!"

"But I don't wanna!" he whined.

"Too bad! You should've thought of that before you were a bully!" I scolded.

He sighed and picked up my bag, "Kat, I'm fairly certain you're the most annoying human being that ever lived. We should be friends!" he said giving me a huge grin. He lifted my bag over his shoulder and led me out into the hallway. I saw Harry, damn, that boy is everywhere.