Nightmares and Pancakes

I opened the door to my garage and smiled seeing all of the party guests around. Then, I saw someone I didn't recognize. I big man dressed in all black. Are those people trying to get me to buy that book that will "change my life" again. Suddenly, he pulled out a gun. "party's over," he said and utter chaos broke out. People ran for their life to their cars, some just barely making it. People were dropping like flies. Why would someone be having a shooting at my house? Never mind that, there was no time for thinking I had to get out of there. I yelled for a few people I saw to get inside the house and I locked to door. I sobbed and grabbed the hand of the person next to me, hoping it wasn't someone I barely knew. I looked up to see it was Harry. His expression concerned.

"Kat, we need to hide," he said. We ran into the office and hid under the desk.

"I know your in there,"taunted a voice from just outside the door, "and I'm coming for you,"

"We need to get upstairs," I whispered and I grabbed Harry's hand. We ran up the stairs as fast as we could. We found a group of people hiding in my parents' room. We stood by them and waited. Someone called 9-1-1. I heard the door downstairs open and footsteps.

"I know exactly where you are," taunted the unfriendly voice. I burried my face in Harry's shirt. The lock on the door to the master bedroom clicked open and there stood a man I had never met pointing a gun at all of us. Then, Harry attacked the man with a tazer...wait where did Harry get a tazer? Why is that man over there wearing a tux? What is that cat doing here? I don't have a cat....

My eyes burst open, it had just been a dream, I sighed and looked around. There didn't seem to be a murderer anywhere nearby but I should at least check. I grabbed the only weapon-like thing that I could find, which was my phone. I know that'd totally scare the murderer away. I am armed and dangerous. I held my phone like it was a sword that I could you to fight off bad guys and I walked into the kitchen.

"Kitchen is clear," I said like a secret agent, then walked stealthily into the bathroom, "Bathrooms clear too," I log rolled into the living room, "Living room is clear as glass," I crept into Blair's room, "Blair's room is safe," I whispered. I know I should be fine, but seriously I was scared out of my mind that some guy was going to come murderer me. Well, I should check the guys' room too, I mean, I don't want the murderer to get them... They're my friends! I tiptoed into the boys' room.

"do do dooooooooo do do dooooooo do do doooooo dada," I hummed the mission impossible theme, "do do dooooo do do doooooooo do do doooooooo dada,". I tried to do a somersault but accidently hit a chair. I cursed under my breath.

"Kat, what are you doing?" said a male's voice next to me.

"MURDERER!" I screamed hitting him with my phone a few times, "get out of the boys' hotel room murderer!" I yelled.

"Kat!" said the murderer.

"Go away murderer!"

"KAT!"

Wait how did the murderer know my name?

"Kat! It's me, Harry!" I looked up to see Harry.

"Harry!" I sighed, "Wait, you're not the real Harry! You're just the murderer dressed as Harry!"

"Kat," he said and turned me to face him, "It's just Harry, there's no murderer,"

"Prove it, where's your tazer, did you kill the cat?"

"Okay, I think you need to sit down," he sat me down on the couch, "No, I don't have a tazer, but maybe one of security guards do, and I love cats! Why would I ever hurt one? Now would you care to explain why you came in here singing the mission impossible theme song, then called me a murderer,"