You Can Take Me Home

"Where is Harry?" I sighed. It's rehersal time, and Harry hasn't been seen in hours.

"If he doesn't get his ass on this stage in the next five minuites, that boy is in deep shit!" yelled Tom from offstage.

"I'll call him again," said Louis. After a few moments of ringing, Louis put the phone down. "He keeps ignoring my calls,"

All the boys looked to me expectantly. "I'll try," I sighed. I clicked his contact and held the phone to my ear. After the four rang he answered.

"Hullo?" his voice sounded deeper than usual, had he been sleeping. I subconsciously smiled at the sound of his voice.

"Where are you?" I said trying to be stern.

"Sleeping in my hotel room. Where are you?" he asked sarcastically.

"I'm at the rehersal YOU'RE suposed to be at, and if you don't get here soon, Tom's going to have a cow. So get off your lazy ass, it get over here,"

"Okay, okay, I'll get some clothes on, and I'll be right there,"

I paused, "so...are we okay?" I asked uncertainly.

"Not even close, Kat. Give it a rest," he said, then hung up. Okay, that hurt. Okay, that really hurt. My eyes watered up again unvoluntatily.

"Kat?" asked Niall, "Is everything okay,"

"I guess it's time to come clean," I sighed, "Blair, come out here,"

"Why?" asked Blair peeking her head out from behind the curtain.

"Just come here," I took a deep breath, 'Okay, Louis already knows this, but I have something to tell you guys. I grew up in Holmes Chapel, Cheshire with Harry. We were best friends from primary school untill when we were about thirteen, then my dad lost his job, and we had to move to Seattle. Harry and I were both devestated, and I begged my mum to let me say, but I had no choice. We tried writing and emailing, but failed after a while. The next time I saw him, it was on TV on the British X-factor. I cheered him on through auditions and boot camp, and I was really sad when he didn't make it through. I was almost as happy as the rest of you lads when you got let through as a band. I cheered you boys on, and I laughed at your video diaries. The whole time, I was meaning to talk to Harry, but I just chickened out. When you guys got voted off, It felt like the end of an era, and I just went back to my life how it was. Then, I heard a song on the radio, and the announcer telling me it was One Direction, and I freaked out. I kept watching as you guys gained popularity, and I finally decided to email Harry, but by then it was too late, he changed his email. I guess some fans found it and he deleted it. A week later, I found out about the contest, and I figured it might be my only shot to see my best friend again, so I went for it, and I won. So here I am,".

Their eyes were all wide with disbelief. "So that's why Harry's..." started Liam.

"Yeah, because I didn't tell him,"

We all faced the floor, no one know what to say next.

"I'm here," said Harry, "Happy?" he asked sarcasticly.

"No!" said Tom, walking toward the curly-haired boy, "you were suposed to be here a half hour ago, this is your job, and it needs to be taken seriously,"

"Or what? You'll fire me?" asked Harry bitterly.

"You need to get your shit together, I know there's stuff going on, but you can't let that affect your performances or your public image. And you and Kat need to work whatever this is out, or at least pretend everything is find and dandy. Okay?"