The Interview (of doom)

"Line up!" said Blair having us all line up like we did at the concert.

We all lined up and she assesed us the same way as she did at the concert. "Kat, put on more mascara" she threw me the mascara wand and I obeyed. "Harry and Liam are fine," she said "Zayn" she added sternly.

"FIne," Zayn sighed putting his nerdy glasses in his pocket.

"Louis, put the suspenders over your shoulders, it's no use if they're just hanging there, "and Niall unzip your hoodie, okay you're all ready," I threw the mascara back to her, she caught it and put it back into her pocket.

"Okay boys," said Tom walking in right on cue, "and girl she added. "You're going to wait backstage then run on after the interviewer announces you,".

"Two minuites till showtime," said someone sticking their head into the room we were in.

"Now go!" said Tom. The six of us walked toward the wings, Harry and I stuck towards the back taking slow, tired steps.

"I'm so tired!" I groaned.

"Same," he said.

"Hurry up, slow pokes!" yelled Louis from in front of us.

"Slow down carrot!" I yelled back at him.

"Touché" he replied.

"Hurry up!" said the stage manager, we're live in thirty!

The six of us ran to the wing of the stage. "In 5....4....3....2.."

"Hello! And welcome to 'Let's Talk London!" said a peppy looking 35ish year old woman walking onto the stage. "If you have a teenage girl in the house you might want to bring her to the tele, because we've got six artists here who are especially popular in Twitter world. Yep, six artists! Ladies and gentlemen; One Direction and the opening act Kat!". The crowd exploded. Not literally because in that case, the audience would die and then the firemen would have to come try to rescue everyone. Wait, if the stage caught on fire then I wouldn't have to go on! Quick, someone find me a match!

"Come on Kat!" said Harry telling me to go on stage.

I shook my head side to side and mouthed "no way!"

Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand practicaly dragging me onstage. The audience was full of screaming teenage fans, and their parents. I plastered a smile onto my face, and hoped the couch we were all suposed to squeeze on wasn't far. Luckily we made it there. Liam and Louis each took a leg of the couch and Zayn, Niall and Harry sat in the middle with Harry in the center. Then it hit me that there was nowhere for me to sit. I was seriously considering sitting on the floor when someone's hands wrapped around me waist and pulled me down to where I found myself on Harry's lap. I looked at Harry who had a cheeky grin on his face. My face turned the color of a tomato as I looked out into a cround of teenage girls staring at me wide-eyed.

"Hey! Don't hoard Kat!" said Niall pulling me onto his lap.

"She was on my lap first though!" said Harry pulling me back onto his lap.

"But I'm older," said Zayn pulling me onto his lap.

"But I have curly hair," said Harry me back onto his lap and wrapping his arms securely around my waist so neither Niall or Zayn could pull me off. And so the torture begins.

That is when I realized that we were in the midst of an awkward silence. Um hello interviewer lady, isn't this your job. "I have something very important to say," said Louis breaking the silence. He paused for dramatic effect, took a deep breath and then screamed out "CARROTS!". Of course this caused the entire audience to start screaming and fangirling. That Louis is a smart one.