Chapter 25

He sighs and lets go of you.
"Where are you going?" You ask, your tone pleading him to stay.
"I'll leave you alone yo think about this. I have some marking to do anyway." He says, gathering his shirt and buttoning it up. You stand up and take his hand, "Does that mean no more kissing?" You ask letting a touch of disappointment touch your voice. He looks at you, his poler face on, "Well that depends, is it just normal kissing or we what we were doing on the couch?"
You shrug, "Depends if we're on restrictions now."
He takes your hands and pulls you closer to him, pressing his lips on yours. Their firm and taste like tea and salt and Tom. You open his mouth with your tongue when he stops, drawing away hesitantly. "I think that's enough for today other wise I definitely won't be able to leave." He smiles a small smile. You force one on too. His smile drops and he kisses your forehead, "I'm sorry Y/N," he says gently, "but unfortunately those papers won't mark themselves. I'll see you tomorrow at our lecture." He says before brushing his lips on yours one lat time and then walking out the door. When you hear his car drive off, you scream and curse yourself. Why didn't you do anything else! Why did you have to stop kissing him! Why was it so hard to figure out your feelings! Surely you loved him! Of course you loved him! You told him things you'd never told anyone else, your fears, your dreams. You hated leaving him. You felt jealous when another girl talked about him like he was a toy. You certainly loved his company, loved the way his skin felt against yours, how he ready knew you so well. You loved how he was so kind and caring, how he wanted to make a difference in the world. How his eyes crinkled when he laughed, his sense of humor. But there were things you loved /about/ him, were they really things you loved /him/ for? But what's the difference you ask yourself? And then you sit there for about an hour trying to figure those feelings out. When you finally came to a decision, you tell yourself you'll tell him tomorrow after your lecture. With that settled, you picked up the phone and ordered a pizza, whilst flicking through your movie collection for a cheesy romcom.