Chapter 3

You had double English today and you couldn't wait to get started! You arrived early and you were surprised to find him there early. Apparently he'd been slightly late to the other classes as well. You guessed it was just first day nerves. He looked up when you walked in an smiled. There was no one else un the auditorium to tease you if you blushed.
"Good morning Y/N." he greets.
"Morning," you reply as you go to take your seat in the first row.
"How's your day fared so far?" He asks, his eyes not leaving yours.
"Not bad, I mean, I'm alive so that's a good start." You grin.
"It is indeed." He agrees.
"What are we looking at today sir?" You ask.
"Shakespeare." He smiles, "do you like him?"
"He's the best!" You agree enthusiastically. He grins and he looks as though he's about to something else when a dozen or so more students file in. He looks down and starts to sort his papers, you look at his desk an then your own wondering what he might have said. Finally, the last of the students file in.
"Alright class, I hope you're hungry some Shakespeare." Sir smiles.
"I think breakfast sounds more appetising sir." A guy behind you, Trevor jokes, gathering a few giggles.
"Consider Shakespeare breakfast for your mind, it's beautiful in the morning and gets your brain working." Mr. Hiddleston continues undeterred.
"Well then what's for breakfast sir?" Trevor asks. You want to roll your eyes at him.
"Othello." Tom replies cheerfully, "And if you insult Shakespeare I'll have you breakfast Mister Barns."
A few murmured laughs echo the room, "Now let's get started." He adds dropping a quick wink in your direction.