Chapter 1

You walked into the room bustling with other college students. It was the start of your final year at uni and you weren't entirely sure how you felt about that. At the end of the previous year, your English teacher retired and a new guy was taking his place, you heard rumours that he was good looking and half the female student body was eyeing him off, despite the fact that was against the rules to date a professor.
As more students bustled in, you found your seat in the second row from the front. You never really liked being in the teachers line of sight but at least you didn't have to worry about listening to pointless chatter at the back. As always, you got your things ready and tuned out the rest of the people. English would't be so bad if you had a friend or a good looking teacher you could stare at for a few hours.
At that exact moment, a tall auburn haired man in about his mid to late twenties strode into the room, the auditorium doors shutting behind him. All chatter died down, you stared, jaw slightly ajar. He was gorgeous! He was slender and pale but not too pale, you weren't close enough to see the colour of his eyes which where clouded by his glasses. His cheekbones were sharp enough to cut stone and his hands, which were now clasped in front of him, were beutiful. He had big hands and long slender fingers, like artists hands.
"Good morning class, my name is Tom Hiddleston but you may address me as Sir or Lord Hiddleston, whichever you prefer." There was a murmur of laughter.
"So Lord Hisdleston," said one of the girls from the middle in a flirtatious tone, "are ya single?" Everyone, including you erupted in a short chorus of laughter, Mr Hiddleston only smiled, "Maybe." He shrugged, a chorus of ooh's followed but you weren't paying attention. The professor was the only thing you were focussing on. He ,must've felt you gaze on him because his eyes scanned the area around your seat until they finally rested on you. He smiled and gave a small wink. You blushed in reply and quickly lowered your eyes to the desk.
Where you imagining things or did he just flirt with you?