Chapter 7: A Year Later

A Year Later

"Finn!" Rachel said nervously and I laughed.

"It's gonna be alright, relax babe." I said squeezing her hand lightly.

"I just want everything to be okay." She said and I smiled to her and kissed her forehead.

"It will be." I said.

"Well, your baby is completely healthy and you're in the end of week 20, our last appointment the baby was in a position that I couldn't tell the gender but now I can, you guys wanna know?" The Dr asked and I looked to Rachel and we smiled to each other.

"Yes." We said in unison.

"Okay Finn and Rachel, you're having a beautiful babygirl." The doctor said and we gasped. No way! Me and Rach, a girl? What? My eyes filled up with tears and so did Rachel's. I captured her lips and give her a tight hug and she started to cry in my shoulder.

"I'm gonna give you some privacy." The Dr. said and left and now is just me, Rachel and the screen with our baby.

"It's a girl." Rachel said and I wipe her tears away and nodded and kissed her with so much love. Crazy huh? After everything we've been trough in Lima a year ago, now we're here with a happy, healthy and stable relationship. And now with a daughter on the way. We didn't anyone about this pregnancy, no one knows. Not even family and friends. We wanna to reunite everyone to tell, so we already told anyone to meet us in Lima for the 4th of July. Rachel is staying more at home lately and when she goes out she chooses large clothes. Her belly is so damn cute. It's unbelievable there's an actual baby in there. It's a dream coming true. She is in the middle of the fifth month and it's unbelievable, time flies. She found out the pregnancy with 4 weeks, now it's almost 21. And it's a girl!

"I love you and our girl more than anything in this whole wide world." I said and she hold me tighter unable to keep the tears and I smiled, this is so adorable.

"Finn..." She said with a cracking voice and I laughed and hold her and kissed her forehead. "I love you so much and this babygirl." I wipe her tears and she smiled to me.

"Rach, I'm the happiest guy alive when I'm with you. Your sweet voice and your weird but really cute laugh bright my day. When you start blabbering about the craziest stuff, I always feel more sure that I will spend the rest of my life next to you. And I know this isn't the best speech cause I have a million of stuff going on in my mind right now but..." I said and kneeled in front of her with a little box in my hand and she gasped. "Rachel Berry, will you marry me?"

"Yes! Yes!" She said crying again and hugged me tight and I laughed softly. "There isn't anything in this world that I want more."

"I love you so much, you have no idea." I said and she kissed me again.

"I love you more." She said.