Chapter 22: What Does That Mean?

"Hey." I said and kissed Rachel's cheek and she smiled in return.

"Hey." She said a little bit shy with her cheeks getting really pink. I invited her to go dinner with me and gladly she said yes. We sure have things to talk about, we kissed yesterday.

"You look so..." I said trying to find the words and just sighed. "Breathtaking." She blushed.

"Thank you, so do you, I must admit." Rachel said and I smiled to her.

"These are for you." I said and give her flowers and she smiled to me. It's a pink roses bouquet, her favorites.

"You rememberer." She said looking up with a surprised expression but also a smile.

"How could I forget?" I asked and she smiled.

"Ready to go?" I asked and she nodded with a smile and I grabbed her hand and we went to the cab that drove us to the restaurant.

....

"Rach?" I said in a more serious tone. We are heading to the dessert and it was an amazing dinner, being with her is so amazing that the tife flies and we don't even notice.

"Yeah?" She said softly.

"What this is all about? The kiss? The dinners? Everything? Does it mean anything to you?" I asked and she sighed.

"It means more than you could ever imagine." She said and I was surprised with the answer. "And for you? Does it mean something?"

"Everything." I honestly said looking into her eyes with a half smile. "But are we heading somewhere with all of this?"

"Listen Finn, I do have feelings for you. Strong feelings, I always had and it was never a secret. But, you just got out of a years relationship and you were engaged, what am I going to do if I let everything go and you realize that you're not into me like you previously thought? I don't want to be just a rebound." Rachel honestly said. She's really being truthful, I can see in her eyes all the feelings.

"Oh Rach...First of all, I would never ask you to give up on everything." I said with a soft chuckle. "You're never going to be just rebound. Have you ever thought about the option for Quinn being the rebound? She was there, I was still heartbroken even tho it had been years since your left. Have you ever considered that maybe she was the rebound of my other engagement?" I asked.

"You meant it?" She asked with a hopeful smile and I smiled to her.

"Yes, of course I do." I said and she smiled. "I loved my first fiancée more than anything in this world."

"So we're back together? For real? I mean, I can't handle having you breaking my heart all over again, I really can't handle so, or we're together or we're not, simple." She said and I smiled to her.

"What do you say? Wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked half smiling and she smiled.

"Yes." She said smiling big.

....

We get off the car and we couldn't stop kissing and smiling and Rachel opened the house's door and when she closed the door behind us I grabbed her in bridal style and take her to the bedroom and she take off my shirt.

"Oh my..." She said looking down to my body. I've been dieting and working out, guess the hard work it really giver back. "I missed you SO MUCH." She said running her fingers down my bare chest and my abs and I smirked.

We fully undressed and for the first time in 8 years we gave meaning to the expression 'make love' we literally just did that, then did it again, then again. And we kept like that until dawn.