Chapter 23: I Don't Wanna Lose You

I wake up and look around and find myself lying down on a bed with Rachel in my arms and I smiled. We're back. Finchel is back. This is us, we are back. I can't believe in this, after such a long time we did find our way back to each other.

I keep looking down to my chest where the masterpiece is lying on and start stroking her hair softly with my fingers. I don't know how we're going to arrange her life with mines but I will do everything in my power to stay with her, move to another town? Don't ask me twice. I would do anything in my power for never letting Rachel go again. The pain was too strong, we both already suffered enough, we deserve our happiness. We're waiting for so long, it's been 8 years.

I kissed the top of her head and smiled, this woman is amazing. I know she ain't perfect, no one is, but trough my eyes, she couldn't be better. Rachel Berry is just so...Wow.

"Hey..." She said with a very groggy voice and I chuckled softly.

"Morning." I said also with a groggy voice cause I woke up minutes ago.

"I didn't slept this well in such a long time." She said and I chuckled. "And it's not morning anymore, it's afternoon." She said looking to the clock next to her bed marking 3pm and I laughed softly. We stayed up until too late and overslept.

"Gosh, I can't believe I ever let you go." I said and she laughed while drawing invisible stuff in my bare chest with her finger.

"Just don't do it again." She said and I smiled.

"I won't." I said and she looked up smiling.

"Kurt and Blaine are going freak out when we tell them that we're together." She said.

"That will be funny as fuck." I said and we share a laugh.

"Definitely, but I don't wanna talk about Kurt right now...I wanna talk about my naked really hot boyfriend that is lying on my bed right now." She said and I smiled and we kissed passionately and everything happened.

....

I came downstairs after taking a shower and Rachel was no where to be seen. I peek out of the curtain and see Rachel and an old lady chatting outside and I chuckled softly. It's the same lady she was talking in the other day, I wonder how the hell Rachel got to know her and why they talk every single morning.

Then my phone started ringing and I look the caller ID, Joe Franklin, one of my closest friends during college. I answered the phone and we kept talking and he gave me really good news that came in the right moment. Then I turn off the phone and I can't wait to tell Rach.

"Hey." Rachel said smiling as she walk in the house again and I smiled back.

"Hey, what you were doing outside?" I asked.

"Just talking with Mrs.Gilbert, she pass by here every morning while jogging. When I got here, talking to her was the best part on my day." Rachel said and I half smiled.

"That's great, she seems lovely." I said and she chuckled softly and nodded.

"Oh she is, trust me." Rachel said and I smiled.

We kept chatting while having breakfast but she looks she wanna say something important.

"Finn." She said more serious now.

"Yeah?" I said.

"I don't wanna lose you again." She said.

"You're not going to lose me. Not again." I said.

"But your life is here in Lima, your job, your family, everything. And I live in Los Angeles with my entire life there." She said worried. "But I don't wanna lose you, so if being with you means that I have to stop my career, I'll do that. I don't care. I just wanna be with you."

"Rach, relax." I said chuckling softly. "I have some good news to tell you about that."

"What?" She said confused.

"I just got a call from an old college buddy." I said. "Joe Franklin, what he didn't knew is that he called in the right time. He is the son of the owner of LACM, I don't know why he did college in Lima tho but whatever, anyway, his father retired and he got the job and the main music teacher retired as well and he gave me a call and said that he thought of me in the same moment. We used to play in bars for fun and at parties, he said I was talented and I good teacher and he wanted me to take the job. Little did he know that was the best thing he could ever say to me cause that means that I'll move to Los Angeles and we will live closer to each other now so you really shouldn't worry about that." I said and she squealed with a smile on her face and I laughed. Then she wrapped her arms around me and give me a tight hug and I laughed more.

"You're serious?" She asked smiling and I chuckled nodding and she kissed me.

"Your lips taste like pancakes." I said and she laughed softly and pecked my lips.

"So does yours." She said and I smiled. "We should celebrate, maybe a dinner!"

"Or..." I said and kissed her again and she smiled.

"I like your idea the most." She said smirking and I smiled and pick her up and take to the bedroom.

Gosh, I missed her.