Chapter 15: Cheat

"Finn? What you're doing here?" I asked shocked. It's like 1am, I'm so confused.

"You're a woman, right?" He asked and I frowned.

"I know I skipped some Biology classes in High School to make out with you, but as far as I know, I am." I said and he cracked a smile.

"I know! I'm nervous! Just, can you help me?" He asked a I sighed.

"Sure come in, I wasn't busy anyway." I said ironically putting my messy hair in a ponytail.

"I woke you up, didn't I?" He asked.

"Ya think?" I said. I don't understand why all of sudden he comes to my house in the middle of the night if it's been years that we don't speak. I mean, sure, we did speak at the glee reunion but it wasn't much. "Sorry for the manners, I'm just tired." I said and he laughed a little.

"You always get moody when you just woke up." He said and I small smiled to him.

"Uhm...So, why you need my help?" I asked him and he sighed and sit at my couch and I sit next to him and turn to my left side so I can face him better.

"You're too smart and I'm confused." He said.

"With what?" I asked.

"I think...I think...I think that maybe...Quinn is hiding me something, I'm sure of that. But I think that maybe she is cheating on me." He said and sighed and rest his elbows on his knees and rub his face frustrated. "I never said that in out loud."

"Why you think that?" I asked uncomfortable with the whole situation.

"She's acting weird, Quinn is a terrible liar so it's easy to notice. And today I couldn't sleep but I stayed on bed and she sneaked out of the bedroom. And she always look at me with a guilty expression." Finn said. "Do you think she's cheating on me?"

"Honestly? I have no idea, Finn. I wish I could help but I really don't know." I said and he sighed again and rest his back on the couch.

"It's been awhile since I think it's happening." He said. "What if she is cheating? We're getting married in what? Two weeks?"

"Oh...Right." I said swallowing. The fact that Finn is marrying someone else hurts so much. Maybe it's because he's my first love or cause after him any of the other guys I dated I felt like I felt when I dated him. "Talk to her. You can't marry someone that you can't talk to."

"That's the thing, every time I ask her about she change subjects." He said and then we stayed in silence for awhile. "Can I use your bathroom?" He asked.

"Yeah sure,  it's upstairs, first door at the left side." I said and he went upstairs and immediately the bell rang. What's up to people tonight to come to my house in the middle of the night? I opened the door and there was a crying Puck, who look drunk as fuck.

"Puck? What you're doing here?" I asked.

"I SUCK!" He shouted already making his way inside. "I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON!"

"Puck what?" I asked.

"I'M THE WORST BEST FRIEND FINN COULD ASK FOR!" He yelled and my eyes widened. Uh oh.

"Puck could you stop yelling?" I said scared with what he will say.

"I SUCK! I SUCK! I SUCK!" He yelled again. "I SLEPT WITH QUINN! I REGRET IT SO MUCH RACHEL, BUT SOMETIMES I DON'T BECAUSE I'M IN LOVE WITH HER!"

"Oh Puck..." I said and hit my forehead with my hand. He screwed up.

"AND YOU KNOW THE WORST PART?" He yelled again and stumble in his own feet and almost fell on the ground. "SHE'S PREGNANT! WITH MY BABY!"

"Holy crap." I said and a furious Finn come downstairs and throws himself at Puck and they started a fight. "STOP! THE TWO OF YOU!" I yelled but they didn't heard. Finn is furious with Puck. Furious.

"STOP!" I yelled again and grabbed Finn's arm and dragged him out off Puck.

"What you're doing here?!" Puck shouted at Finn. I just wanted to be sleeping. "WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME HE WAS HERE?!"

"You didn't let me speak!" I said still holding Finn's arm and I hide behind him a little. I'm scared as fuck.

"DON'T YELL AT HER!" Finn yelled at Puck.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Puck yelled back at him.

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY FIANCÉE!" Finn yelled again. Okay, why this is all happening in my home? I should be sleeping. "AND KNOCKED HER UP!" Finn was about to go kick his ass again but I hold him back.

"SHE CAME TO ME AFTER YOU TWO FOUGHT!" Puck yelled.

"STILL YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SLEEP WITH HER!" Finn yelled.

"YOU'RE A HYPOCRITE! YOU CAN'T BE MAD AT QUINN FOR CHEATING ON YOU WITH ME WHILE YOU WERE DOING THE SAME WITH RACHEL!" Puck yelled and my eyes widened. How dare him?

"Woah, leave me out of this! You two are in my house punching and yelling at each other. I'm just the hostess of this entire situation but I didn't slept with anyone's fiancé!" I said.

"I WAS HERE ASKING FOR AN ADVICE HE CAUSE I THOUGHT MY FIANCÉE WAS CHEATING ON ME, GUESS I WAS RIGHT!" Finn yelled getting red in anger and Puck started yelling again and so did Finn.

"STOP! BOTH OF YOU!" I yelled and they shut up. "Puck! Get the hell out of here or I'll let go off Finn and he will attack you and I won't stop, cause damn, he has reasons." I said and Puck left almost falling due to the alcohol and the punches that Finn threw at him. We stayed shocked in the same position until Finn spoke.

"I was right." Finn whispered to himself but I managed to hear.

"I'm so sorry. I swear to God I didn't knew any of this." I said and he nodded.

"I know you didn't, it just sucks." He said and I felt like hugging him but I don't know if I should. But before I could think in waht to do, he was the one who hugged me tight and broke down crying and I rubbbed circles on his back.

"I'm so sorry, Finn. So sorry." I said.

"Thank you Rach, for listening to me." He said sniffling and we break the hug and I cup his face and wiped his tears away. Breaks my heart seeing him like this.

"It's okay Finn, I'm sorry for what happened to your engagement." I said and he nodded.

"I should get going." He said.

"No, you should stay. I have an extra room, I can't let you go out like this. Please stay, you need to calm down first, I don't want you to do anything stupid." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you, Rachel." He said.

"The room is upstairs in front of the bathroom." I said and he hugged me again really tight. Due to our height difference, every time we hug I rest my face on his chest. I feel comfortable in his embrace. "I'm really sorry."

"It's not your fault." He said.

"Still I feel bad for it." I said.

"At least someone care about my feelings." He said and I sighed. Then he kissed my forehead and went upstairs, he's so hurt that is hurting me. Finn is special to me, he's my first love and I truly believed he would be my last.

Things definitely have changed.