Chapter 5: Finn Hudson

Finn

"Honey, would you like some breakfast?" I asked to my fiancée, Quinn.

"Yeah baby, thanks." She said smiling to me.

Life has treating me right, I guess. I have a beautiful fiancée that I love and am happy with. I have a good job, that I love and I consider myself a happy person.

I put the breakfast on a trail and take to the couch and we have breakfast watching TV.

"World greatest singer, winner of many awards, Rachel Berry was spotted eating with a friend in her hometown, Lima, Ohio a few days after her team announced in her social media that she was taking a little break!"

I was shocked when the reporter said that, we're watching MTV and then BAM! Rachel Berry...Holy crap! I was so shocked when I saw pictures of her eating with Kurt...WHAT THE FUCK?! KURT?! He didn't told me she were back! Not that I care, because I love my fiancée. I almost choked with the food. I can't believe she is back, that's definitely shocking considering that everyone spent 8 years only knowing about her trough TV, radios and magazines. Not actually from her. My heart raced a little when I saw the pictures. She is actually here and she looks so gorgeous.

"Hun, who thought she would ever comeback?" Quinn said and I just shrugged.

"I wonder why she did." I said and Quinn just shrugged. "Feels like the last time we saw her was in another life."

"Yeah, who actually thought she would make it so far?" Quinn said taking a bit of her toast.

"I did." I said shrugging. That's true, if anyone from the Glee Club was destined to be a star, this one was obviously Rachel.

"Oh please Finn, you probably never ACTUALLY believed." She said and I frowned.

"Of course I did! I believed in everyone there, she was the only one who actually fought for that." I said shrugging.

"Can we not argue about your ex girlfriend?" Quinn said and I sighed and take the tray with the dirty plates and take to the kitchen.

"It would be my pleasure, baby." I said. I washed the dishes and grabbed my phone and see a text from Mom.

Hey sweetie, come over to dinner! - Mom

"Q, what do you think about going dinner with my mom tonight?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said. I love Quinn, I truly do. But something about her seems weird lately, I don't  know what exactly is tho. "Babe, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why?" She asked.

"You seem weird lately." I said and she laughed.

"I'm just excited about the wedding. It's right there around the corner." She said and I smiled. Me and Quinn are going to marry in a month and I'm excited.

"Me too." I said smiling and peck her lips.

>>>>>>

"Finn! Quinn! You're here!" My mom said happy as she opened the door and hugged me then she hugged Quinn. "Come in!" She said and we came in. We greeted Burt, Blaine and Kurt. Kurt doesn't seem happy for seeing Quinn, they were never best friends, they just tolerate each others existence.

"You guys won't believe with who I bumped into yesterday." Kurt said. I already know who he bumped into, Rachel Berry.

"Who?" Burt asked.

"Rachel Berry." He said and everyone was shocked except for me and Quinn.

"Rachel Rachel? The Rachel?" Blaine asked. "Wow it's been such a long time!"

"Aww, I miss Rachel. I'm happy for what she achieved tho." My mom said smiling. My mom and Rachel always had this bound that she never had with Quinn. I know that my mom aways liked Rachel the most, she likes Quinn, but she isn't Rachel.

"What is she doing here tho? I thought a superstar like her didn't had time to come to town." Burt said confused.

"That's why she spent 8 years away, I guess. She never got the time." Blaine said and we can tell he is a little annoyed. I don't think anyone from that was in the Glee Club is a big fan of Rachel right now. What she did was bad, she basically turned everyone off and never spoke to any of us since she left. Not even her family.

"She said she was taking a break." Kurt said shrugging. "She must have an exhausting life."

"Exhausting? I wish I were swimming in pools of money like she is now. I think she has money to the next few generations of the Berry family." Quinn said causing everyone to laugh.

"Yeah but think about how many shows she does, the paparazzis, that must be exhausting." I said and Quinn give me a death glare.

"Yeah, you have a point." Quinn said.

"Must be awful have people following everywhere just waiting for you to make a mistake just to publish and curse you to death." Burt said and all of us agreed.

"Maybe that's why she took a break." Mom said. "To get rid of it."

After dinner Quinn and I went back home and we're in a deep silence, she is still mad at me for not agreeing with her at some point.

Women...I will never understand.