Too Late

The next day there I was still sitting in the rocking chair holding my juicy butt he was still knocked out stretched across my lap. I pulling him in close before standing up "Good Morning mummy baby" he opened his eyes and frowned at me looking like bitch no you didn't just wake me up from my good rest. I giggled and I laid him on his changing table.

"Who are you looking at like that sir", I questioned him while changing his diaper. "I should be the one mad hell you smell like a grown ass man, I need to start potty training you hunny because whewww good god my nose" I held my nose making funny faces making him giggle and kick.

I did my normal routine breastfeed him and got myself together. I put him in his rocker in front of the tv so he could stay occupied so I could get a little done around the house before Eric got home. 

I noticed my phone was still on the table along with my purse and Braylen diaper bag I had 15 miss calls from my Uncle Sam. Turning up my nose I wondered what he wanted and why the hell he was blowing me up. Before calling him back I called Eric but of course no answer. "This bitch better not say shit to me when he come home I'm so dead ass" I then called my Uncle Sam back.

The phone didn't even ring twice he answered the first ring "hey niece umm... I don't know how to come out and say this but ... your mom died this morning and ...." my ears started ringer and my vision went black ....

I woke up to bright lights in my face once my vision was blurred out anymore I jumped up "PLEASE TELL ME THIS A FUCKING DREAM I YELLED OUT AND WHERE MY FUCKING BABY" I yelled out I couldn't even stand I fell to the floor yelling and  holding my heart. The doctor and PCA'S cane running into the rook trying to calm me down.

"Ma'am you've got to calm down please..." ((Doctor))
"Hear try drinking a little water" ((PCA))
"Everything's going to be okay" ((PCA))

Everybody was talking to me at once and all I wanted was my baby and my mom. "Please just bring me my baby and my mom please that's all I want" I begged trying to catch my breath.

"Ma'am your friend have you baby they're waiting in the waiting room, you have to calm down and sit down your blood pressure is sky high and you bust you head open when you passed out"

The room started spinning and everything went black again....

When I woke up this time Eric was by my side holding my hand and his mom behind him with Braylen in her arms.

"Eric please get away from me" I insisted yanking my hand away reach out for my baby Eric mom got up handing Braylen to me. I laid back on the hospital bed holding my baby close as I cried and called my mom phone over and over.

"This isn't true right? My mom is alive right and everything is okay this is all a nightmare and I'm just crazy right Eric?"

"Baby you got to just relax I know this is hard for you and I promise I'm here every step of the way and I won't leave your side anymore baby I promise I'm here" he hugged me while I cried...

What happen to my mom how did she die? Can I see her please idk if she's dead or not I just want to hug her and tell her I'm sorry.

"Sky, she had lung cancer and she was trying to keep it a secret she didn't have long to live the doctor said she knew she only had a month... she was trying to pay for her medicine but it wasn't doing any justice"

Everything was running through my mind at this point There was so many red flags and I ignored all of them. The reason she was trying to get out bond back because she knew she didn't have long to live and all this time I wasn't paying her rent I was paying for her medicine.... it's crazy because you never know when a person will leave. Tell yo folks you love them before they gone 💔

___________________________________

R.I.P Kalyn I love you ❤️ my friend passed away November 25th you never know when it's your time to go so please cherish each day like it's your last. Depression is real‼️

This was my friend goodbye letter