Innocents

2 months later

"... okay I'll be ready in the next hour"

Standing in front of the mirror unconfident hoping my attire wasn't too much. I face-time Tiffany just to be sure. I knew she would be honest with me.

"Sis where you going to a funeral?" she laughed. "Please change Sky"

"Tiffany I don't want to show off all my curves especially since he's inviting me around his family"

"I understand that Sky but you don't have to wear all black, it's hot as shit outside and as far as showing of your curves girl let's not forget his mom seen your whole ass tooted in the air" ...

"Okay lol let me change love you bye"

I changed my entire outfit. I put on a v neck white bodysuit with my blue jean Levi shorts with my brown diamond stud LV sandals. I comb my long silky straight burgundy hair to the back to create a ponytail. I grabbed an old toothbrush to lay and swoop my baby hairs before inserting my Lv glasses sitting them on top of my head. I applied my lipgloss and sprayed some perfume on my wrist and neck before exiting our bedroom.

2 months might not seem like a long time but Eric and I were officially in a committed relationship. We even moved in together. College was going great I even passed all my exams which meant I was completely done with my basic and I could now enroll into the nursing program. My mother was still the same fat bitch who only called when she needed money. & my stripper days were now laid to rest.

"You ready beautiful Eric shouted out"

Walking into his direction I smiled before replying "what you think?"

He licked his lips looking me up and down magically delicious. You look amazing baby now come on.

_______________________________

30 mins later

We arrived to our destination ... Bae family was very wealthy and successful. Mr.Jones was a lawyer and his wife Mrs.Jones was a doctor. All I could do was fantasizes about our future. Eric was a reflection of both of his parents. He was very successful, a gentleman, loyal and caring that's why I love him and nothing could change that.

"We're here beautiful, remember what I told you. Don't be shy be yourself" he kissed my forehead before getting out to open my door.

We walked to the front door before being greeted by the maid who directed us outback where all the family was.

I instantly shutdown my anxiety took completely over I had to find a way out I thought to myself.

"Baby um.... where's the restroom?" I nervously asked.

He held my hand pulling me close to him which made me feel safe and secured.

"Baby this is my sister Vicky, Vicky this is my girlfriend Sky"

Vicky didn't say anything she just mugged me before glancing at Eric. "So when did this happen? Where did you find her at? She giggled"

Deep down I felt really bad. She didn't have a clue who I was but I knew exactly who she was and the guilt was really getting the best of me. I hate that I had a one night stand with DJ and i promised that would never happen again. I decided to be mature and not be rude back.