💕

"STOP STOP GTFO OFF ME"

I woke up screaming to the top of my lungs. When I opened my eyes it was Eric "baby chill it's me it's me" I grabbed his face pulling him closer to mine as I cried out!

"Why you didn't tell me you was coming home omg baby I missed you so much"

I was so happy my baby was finally home it's been six long months he's been away from me and now that he was finally home there was a lot we had to discuss. Even though I didn't wanna break him off the bad news I had no other choice.

"Baby ummm, there's something I have to tell you"

I knew not to beat around the bush with Eric every since the last altercation so I had no other choice but to he direct and upfront.

"Baby Kevin got killed"

I knew by Eric demeanor he was hurt he didn't say anything for a few minutes he just let his tears flow.

"Baby I know I should've been told you but I didn't know exactly how especially since you was locked up and I didn't want you over reacting. I don't know who did it word of mouth it was the body guard who shot him in front of our house"

"Okay Sky enough enough ..." Eric cut me off leaving me in mid sentence. We sat there for a minute as I tried to comfort him but that wasn't working. When I looked into his eyes all I seen was black ....

"Baby let's get dress we need to get out the house so you can clear your mind" I insisted rolling out of the bed.

Eric nodded "alright you right it wouldn't help any sitting here around the house"

We both got dressed I decided to do something romantic but yet relaxing so I planned a picnic by the river.

When I pulled up a smile appeared across his face "ahhh baby this is nice" Eric said looking out the window amazed by the site. I fluttered my lashes as a smile appeared across my face.

We found a quiet area off by itself.

"This fine baby?"

"Yeah my love this is a perfect place just me and you ... oh and the water lol" Eric said chuckling.

He was so corny but yet amazing he was the reason I didn't want to give up on this thing called life. I swear he was a very strong individual.

Since I was doing a picnic I decided it would be best to bring finger food so I made chicken  mozzarella sliders, Caesar salad, a mixed fruit tray with cream cheese fruit dip, chips and dip & candy. Ohhh yeah I forget to mention I rolled him two blunts and bought some red wine.

Eric wrapped his arms around me pulling me in for a hug "baby I really appreciate everything that you do and I just want you to know that I love you a lot"

"You're more then welcomed baby!"

We sat and talked all day until the sunset.

_______________________________
Later that day ...

"I mean baby I won't go if you don't want me to I can stay here"

"No baby it's okay go ahead and go"

Honestly deep down I wanted him to stay. It was way too much going on and I didn't want him to end up in jail again. But then again I didn't want to seem selfish so I told him it was okay ....

"Okay I'll be back ... shortly I promise I won't stay gone long"

I nodded and rolled over closing my eyes. It sucks that I was pregnant and wasn't able to be on the scene. I missed going out enjoying life with no worries.

Tiffany busted into the room twirling around "how this look sis"...

I looked at her crazy! " don't come busting into my room and we need to talk once you get back I'm not trying to ruin your night..."

It was a must that she gtfo I didn't like having her here it was something about her but I couldn't pin point what.

"Nahhh let's talk now what's up..."

Before I knew it I snapped "I don't appreciate you bussing Into my room like you stupid or some shit knock on my fucking door next time. & you have until the end of this month to find somewhere else to stay because this isn't going to work"

"Fine" Tiffany said rolling her eyes slamming the door.

I rolled over and went to sleep....