What A Night

"Pooh you ready?" Tiffany asked adjusting here rainbow ombré hair & applying her lip gloss looking at me through the mirror.

I finish straightening my long cherry red bundles swinging my hair behind my shoulders, before turning around glancing back at my ass making it wiggle "yes pooh come on let's make this money"

"Y'all hoes swear y'all some" One of the raggedy strippers blurted out before laughing.

"BITCH WE ARE TF HATING ASS HOE" Tiffany yelled out ....

"TIFF CHILL FUCK THAT HOE SHE AIN'T STOPPING SHIT PERIODT WE HERE TO GET A BAG UNDERSTAND ME WE'll HANDLE HER LATER"

Majority of the strippers who worked at Onyx was some hating as hoes, but I wasn't having it I'd be damned if I let a bitch trick me out of my money. I'll rather hand out her ass whooping later & stack my money now.

"Bet" Tiffany said walking out mugging ole girl.

"Shake That Ass Bitch" Splack Pack- came on as Tiffany and I walked out approaching the stage. We both was in our zone gone off the perks & tequila...

We both automatically start bouncing and clapping our ass when we heard the music blasting through the club.

While we were performing i noticed DJ & his boys looking directly at us. He had his undivided attention on me licking his lips ... Ain gone even lie he was looking real fuckable tonight I might just had to cancel plans with Eric.

He gestured that I come his way.

SEE NOW WE TALKING ... 😂

I danced on him all night I swear the way we was dancing you'd think we was fucking "roughly making my ass bounce across his dick print as waves rolled off my cheeks" I was lit as fuck me and Tiffany.

No lie me and Tiffany at least made 1k a piece just from DJ and his boys shit had me wondering where he get all this money from.

_______________________________

"You coming home with me ma'" DJ asked ...

I wondered to myself should I. I mean I wasn't in a committed relationship with anyone so why shouldn't I?

"Yeah sure DJ" I slurred smiling from ear to ear showing all of my pearly whites. He smiled back which instantly made me wet as fuck this nigga flashed off his grills! Jesus why he so fine!!!

"Bitch be  safe & I love you call me soon you get situated" Tiffany said to me as she moved my hair into place.

"Ight boo, I love you too I'll be going home with DJ tonight I'll hit you up tomorrow"

"Bet"  Tiffany said smiling as she and her boo walked back inside. 

That bitch was all about her bread she worked all night until the club closed. No play play period she wanted all of hers & I feel her! She's the definition of a hustler.

_______________________________

SH-SHIT i moaned out gripping the back of his neck pushing his head deeper into my wets. Looking down between my legs at him nibble on my clit.

"Ooo bab ... DJ right there don't fucking stop" I demanded that shit felt so fucking good to the point I wanted to run away from the tongue &
I haven't even got the dick yet.

He continue to twirl, suck and tug on my clit making me reach my climax. Arching my back in and curling my toes squirting all over DJ face.

"FUCK YASSS DADDY SHIT"

This nigga really was giving me the business I never liked head until now he knew exactly what he was doing & I loved every bit of it.

DJ stared into my eyes pulling his dick out making it bounce up and down. "This what you want Ma?" A smirk appeared across his face which made me reconsider.

He flipped me over onto all fours with my ass tooted  into the air "ARCH YOUR FUCKING BACK IN"

"Okay daddy" following his demand as I looked back over my shoulder looking down at his 9inch dick with his veins leaping out.

NOW THAT'S A GROWN MAN DICK!

I felt him slap his dick across my wets as he slide the head in .... he gripped my hair pulling me closer as he drilled my g-spot making me cream all over his dick.

1hour later
Looking back at him & down at my ass clapping off his stomach I seen his big dick appear between my cheeks as cum shot up into the air falling / splashing all on my ass.

He groaned out loud as fuck smacking my ass
"That pussy so fucking good SKY, this my fucking pussy"

"Daddy that dick so fucking good was the last thing I remember saying before closing my eyes shut snuggling up under him"
_______________________________

Thanks  guys for reading my book 😘
Pls comment / like / share!