The Nerve

"Wake up ma' I cooked you some breakfast"Dj playfully slapped my thigh.

Looking into his direction I smiled... well what happen last night wasn't suppose to happen but ole fucking well I enjoyed every part of what took place.

"I'd be nice if you bring me some towels and a big shirt to put on"

DJ scratched his head "Ight I'll see what I can make happen he said before walking back out"

Something just wasn't right DJ seemed a little too perfect. He was nice looking, had his own place, his own whip .... NO KIDS ...

Rolling out of the bed sliding my feet into DJ Gucci slides... I noticed he had a picture on his nightstand of him and some female. Which made me think he might have a girlfriend.

Pulling his night stand opened I went rambling through his things trying to get validation on who this female was. "WTF" I knew it. I picked up some nasty ass thongs & a dildo why would this be in his room?

Walking towards the closet my mind full of curiosity. I slide the glass mirror back which led into a wall in closet I noticed one side was full of women clothes and shoes & the other side full of DJ clothes and shoes.

This mf really had the nerve to fuck me good like that and he had a girlfriend.

Dj rushed in running into me, I hit the floor hard as fuck.

"Don't say shit my wife is home I can explain everything later Sky I promise this isn't what it looks like"

"Bitch you married and didn't tell me, why did you even waste your time going all out of your way to get at me and you had a wife? I yelled out in anger!"

"Look SKY SDFU I CAN EXPLAIN LATER"

"BITCH SDFU TALKING TO ME I MUMBLED AS I BEGIN TO CRY"

I waited on him to close the door before pulling out my phone to call Tiffany.

"What'sup Pooh wyd I haven't heard from you all day & i told you to call me once you got home and situated lastnight...

"Bitch right now is not the time please come get me from this nigga house he have a fucking wife and didn't tell me shit & she's home I explained to Tiffany while crying out please Tiffany"

"Wait...  drop your location  I'm on my way."

I sat in the closet in silents as I wondered to myself why me lord? That's what I get for being a hoe I should've just took my ass home. My mom was right. I should've kept my legs closed.

I heard DJ and his wife arguing.

"Baby chill ain't nobody here I cooked breakfast for you and this how you gone act?

This lying mf!!! Guys are a trip now days. I knew something wasn't right about him.

"Tell me where tf she at DJ, get out of my way and let me put my luggage in the closet his wife demanded.

The glass closet slide back ... coming to a complete stop when the doorbell rung.

Once I heard DJ and his wife run to the door that was my Q to get my shit and leave.

I opened the window crawling out. I stood on the side of the house because I over heard Dj and his wife voice echo...

I heard Tiffany voice "can I borrow some sugar?"

I covered my mouth as I laughed this bitch really just asked could she borrow some sugar I am done I mumbled to myself.

I heard the door slam i knew then to run like a fat bitch chasing behind food.

I jumped in the passenger side looking over at Tiffany before bussing out laughing.

THE NERVE ...

Thanks love for reading 😘 pls like / share / comment.

Do you think Sky had a reason to be mad?

What would you have done in that situation?