No Evidence

My sister came rushing into the house falling down on the floor. "DJ is in intensive care unit on a ventilator with no brain activity. I don't think he's going to make it."

I just looked at her "Okay well, you shouldn't be upset and worrying yourself God do things for a reason. I don't mean to be rude but I have to get some rest so should you goodnight"

I didn't really know how to comfort my sister Vicky and honestly the shit made me mad all over again. I should've shot the nigga in his head I thought to myself before walking to the back to get Tiffany and Sky.

"Who was it bae ? Sky asked peeping out from behind our bedroom door"

"Oh that was my sister saying something happened to DJ but I could care less, Tiffany I want you to stay here I don't feel comfortable with you going back to your place alone"

I lied to Sky because I knew she would flip, but then I got to thinking to myself maybe I should inform her so she don't slip and tell 12 I was gone around the hours he got shot. Sky didn't know about my pass but I got away with a lot of shit back in the day and I killed a few people...

Before turning back around to head into the living room "bae and Tiffany if 12 ask where was the boys and I y'all say here at the house & nothing more okay"

"What .... WAIT? What did you do bae I told you not to do anything stupid I can't afford to lose you!" Sky cried out pulling my shirt at the same time.

"Look Sky chill I didn't do anything I was out the time it happened and I don't wanna a suspect."

Sky could tell I was lying I could tell by the way she was looking at me.

"Okay Eric..."

Sky was so upset she didn't even come to bed. She slept in the guest room her and Tiffany.
_______________________________

The next morning

I was awaken by knocks in the door.

Halfway sleepy I opened the door with one I opened before being pulled out and slammed on my face.

"We're taking you in for questioning I'm pretty sure you know what happen the other night at onyx you nigger"

"Man fuck you I don't know shit I was here at home you fucking pig I hollered out"

Before I knew it all I hard was he's resisting ....

_______________________________

When I woke up I was in a boxed in room with my arms and legs tied to a chair, directly in front of me was a plastic table and two more chairs.

I continued to check out my surroundings when I notice two white males coming in with a bottle of water and a binder along with a pen.

"You're here for one thing and one thing only! To TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO SIT HERE AND BEAT AROUND THE BUSH WE KNOW EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED WE JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY DID YOU KILL DJ?"

Everything they was saying was bullshit! I wasn't easy manipulated I know how these pigs work and they wasn't about to make me tell on myself.

"Look bruh I wasn't there I don't know what your talking about. I'm done answering questions."

"Alright looks like you'll be staying here until you know how to properly answer questions good bye" the private investigator said before slamming the door.

My head was hurting bad as fuck. I could tell by the throbbing that my face was swollen.

I sat there thinking to myself ...
-Word of mouth got you picked up
No evidence in that room (What?)
They gon' try to break you (Shh)
Stay silent, don't fold
They can't do shit but hold you
72 hour investigation.

I chuckled to myself ..

The door finally opened back up "you wanna talk now or you still playing dumb?"

I' didn't even open my mouth I just looked at him and chuckled. Look I'm ready to go back home bruh I got shit I need to handle. How about you ask that fuck nigga who tried to kill I bet he don't mention my name b/c it wasn't me.

"He's actually not making any process and if he die I'll be taking you in for murder" he slammed the door back behind him.

I wonder who the fuck mentioned my name. I know the security guards didn't open they mouth. Must of been one of those raggedy hoes who was dancing for him.