Regrets

DJ POINT OF VIEW!

I dazed out the window thinking about how I should've done shit differently. The reason I didn't snitch because I deserved to get my ass beat / shot I would've done the same...

It was time for me to get my life in order I stop dealing drugs. I was now a suspect in the white man eyes all because I got caught with weed on me while being transported to the hospital from the incident that occurred the night I got shot.

It was hard for me to find a gig (job) because I had charges pending on my background and I was disabled so I was know depending on my first of the month check.

I was paralyzed from the waist down and all I had to depend on was myself and therapy. 9 months pass me by and here I am still sitting at a rehabilitation facility.

"Ms.DJ I'll be your CNA tonight my name is Jennifer and I'll be taking care of you. First I'll start by getting your vitals if that's fine..."

I didn't say anything I held my arm out waiting for her to place the blood pressure cuff onto my arm and the 02 monitor on my finger.

"Have you had any company to come visit you today?" Jennifer asked ...

I don't know why she'd ask me something like that did she see anyone out visiting me? The only visitors I've seen was the employees who work here ...

"No I haven't ..." I replied back keeping it short. I wasn't really in the mood to be bothered I just wanted peace and quiet.

DING DING!

My phone went off I glanced down at my phone with my lip poked out before a smiled slapped my face. I had a text from Vicky, there it read.

"Your baby, arrived yesterday..."

I didn't even respond back I've been out here from almost a year and not once have I seen my wife face or even received a call from her, & here you are telling me about a baby I knew nothing about.

My stomach twisted in knots I felt stupid I didn't know Sky was pregnant I thought maybe she would've took the plan b that was the whole purpose of giving her the money.

I really wanted to reach out to Sky and apologize for everything I did, but I figured I'd leave it alone if I wanted my life.

Sorry guys this was a short a short chapter I didn't have much to talk about since DJ is now kind of irrelevant!