Twist

ERIC POINT OF VIEW

Adjusting my gold and black Rolex i stepped out my all black Bugatti. Ross pulled up next beside me leaning on the window with his head sticking out. "Well well well my nigga" he chuckled turning off his vehicle. I walked up to his car dapping him up.  "Long time no see brother..."

My boy Kevin planned some kickback for me at his sister Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar known as CardiB she's very known around the city. She's an American rapper, singer,  songwriter, actress and television personality. She's very known around the city everybody fuck with her so I know the party about to be lit.

*CardiB picture inserted above*

We walked into her mansion a nigga was amazed shorty went all out with the decoration it was nice.

All the hoes came running to me "WELCOME BACKKK" they screamed as foam and confetti came falling down from the ceiling.

Tiffany came running to me wrapping her arms around my waist line "brotherrrr it's time to get lit"  

I smiled in disbelief "you knew sis I said" unwrapping her arms from around me she was hugging a nigga way too long!

"Aye bruh come on" Ross gestured that I come his way... 

"We walking over her to the bar no hoe zone!Them hoes for everybody!" He laughed before asking the bartender to fix a two shots of Hennessy. We both took a shot and then another one. Tiffany walked up behind me grabbing my arm "here brother I fixed you a drink TU with me"

I took the cup sipping on it a little bit it's taste kind of funny but it could've possibly been from the shots of hen we just took back.

Sucking my teeth I pulled out my phone to make sure I didn't have any miss calls. I noticed bae text me "everything okay baby? I miss you be careful" I replied back "I misu yo to bagy" my phone looked blurry asf I couldn't even see what I was texting before hitting send.

I went on back where everyone was sitting / dancing by the pool a i was in a zone fr a nigga felt good as fuck & ready to fuck something.

"Aye nigga you good you want me to take you to he crib? I'm about to go Tasha blowing a nigga phone up talking about come home..."

"Nah fool I'm good I got it from here plus Tiffany here she can take me home we stay at the same place."

"Ahhh you right a nigga ain't thinking lol well you know you can leave your vehicle at my sister house ain't shit gone happen to it I'll pick you up in the morning to come get it"

"Alight G be easy I said drifting back off in my zone"

Tiffany came pulling on me arm "brotherrrrr I want you to meet Ashley she's my close friend I tried to introduce Sky but she was rude lol"

"Whatsup nice to meet you" I said turning around to walk back to the bar ...

"Here brother I got you a drink already love! You good"

She handed me a double cup of Hennessy and coke ... I sipped on it as i danced around the pool. Some girl came my way as she bounced her ass on my dick print. "I leaned down and whispered in her ear you done woke that mf up bbg"

Before I knew it a came back to my senses a nigga was tripping fr fr! I walked off leaving her where I stood confused still bouncing her ass

I walked up to Tiffany almost falling over I couldn't even hold myself up the room was spinning.

"I'm ready to go home let's go"

"But I'm not readyy damn you lit off a shot and two cups"

I wondered why she was keeping up with how many drinks I had like wtf Sky was right this bitch is weird.

"Loook Tiffany takeeee me home my words slurred"

"Okay come on ... Ashely I'll be back Tiffany yelled out"

She grabbed my hand placing her fingers in between mines as she helped me to the car....

ARE YALL TUNED IN! Shit about to get real 👀👀‼️‼️‼️