Chapter 7

(At school the next day)*There is a giant banner that Elliot drew showing him asking Ally to prom* (Elliot is standing against the wall in a tux with roses) "Oh my gosh!" Ally says. "Ally,will you be my date to prom?" Elliot asks. "Oh my gosh of course." She says and runs up and kisses him *Austin comes in* "Hey what's going on in here......" *Austin sees Ally kissing Elliot* "Oh....I guess she really has moved on." *he runs out of the room crying* *Ally stops kissing Elliot and sees Austin crying, and walking away* "Maybe I did make a mistake of not believing him and breaking up with him she mumbles. "What was that?" Elliot asks. "Oh nothing, just that I'm so excited to go to prom with you." "Oh, ok, and i'm excited too, i'm glad that you said yes." He says smiling, he kisses her on the cheek, then walks out.

(Sonic Boom, practice room)*Austin walks in* "Hey Dez, can I talk to you?" Austin asks with a red face from crying. "Yeah, dude, whats up?" He replies. "Well, I walked into school, and I saw Elliot and Ally kissing..." HE says, trying to hold in tears. "I'm really sorry, but she might have moved on, right now, the best thing right for you, would to move on as well..." Dez says sadly. "But I don't want to move on after all I went through just to be her girlfriend i'm not ready to move on, and I still love her." Austin says. " Well, what do you want to do about it?" Dez asks. "We need to come up with a plan, so i can get her back." Austin replies. *Dez and Austin discuss a plan* "Thats perfect, when should we start?" Dez says. "Tomorrow at school." Austin simply replies. *they both walk out*