Chapter 23

A/N: Last chapter and then the epilogue.

Chapter 23

*3 weeks later, at Sonic Boom*

"Hey guys!" Ally waved to Austin, Trish, and Dez. "Hey!" They all replied back. All 4 of them had agreed to meet outside of Sonic Boom to see each other one last time before they all went their separate ways. "So I guess this is it?" Austin mumbled, shoving his hands into his pockets. "Yep, Dez, Jace, Carrie and I are heading to LA and Ally's going to college, and of course you're staying here." Trish reminded everyone. "Yep it has been a great 4 years." Dez stuttered, on the verge of tears. Just then there was a loud car honk, scaring all 4 of them. "Oh that's our taxi, we have to go." Trish told Austin and Ally, tears slowly falling from her eyes. "Okay. Well I guess we'll see you around. Have fun doing what you love, you deserve it, both of you." Ally sobbed. "One last hug?" Austin asked. "Yep." The three of them answered, tears streaming down their faces. The 4 hugged and Trish and Dez left. They looked back at Austin and Ally, waved, turned back around and went to their taxi. "We should go inside and talk." Austin sniffed, pointing inside. "Yeah, let's go." Ally chuckled, quickly wiping the tears from her face.

*Inside Sonic Boom*

"You know it wasn't supposed to end up like this." Austin blurted out, breaking the silence between them that had been going on for about 5 minutes. "What do you mean?" Ally asked confused about what he had just told her. "At the beginning of senior year I had this plan that we were going to stay together through senior year, go to the same college after our careers were finished, and get married and have kids who were singers just like us." Austin revealed. "Oh my gosh." Ally gasped. "Um yeah." Austin blushed, embarrassed. "Well I guess things just don't go as planned." Ally informed him. "I guess, but hey we made it here even if we aren't boyfriend and girlfriend, but we're partners." Austin reminded her. "Yeah we made it." Ally sniffled. Just then Ally's parents walked into the store. "Hey sweetie it's time to go." They told her. "Okay i'll meet you guys out there." Ally mumbled. Ally picks up her things and starts to walk out of the store. "Hey Ally, I love you." Austin blurted out. Ally turns around, runs to him and hugs him. "I love you too." She tells him, kissing his cheek, and walks out of the store, waving back at him before the doors close after her. Austin tries to run and go after her, but realizes she's gone. He goes back and locks up Sonic Boom. "Where it all began." He says, shoving the keys into his pockets and walks away. He looks back one more time saying, "We all made it." and leaves.

A/N: Cried while writing this and watching the finale which is on right now. Hope you liked this part of the story. Plz comment, vote, etc.