Chapter 19

Chapter 19

*Trish and Kira are finishing hanging up decorations.

"I think that is good." Kira said "Yeah this looks perfect." Trish replies.

*Ally comes running in with tears streaming down her cheeks, mascara running, and Austin's letter to her in her hand.*

"Hey guys, where is Austin?" Ally says wiping the tears off of her face. "OMG what happened?!" Kira exclaimed. "Yeah there is mascara all over your face and graduation is in less than 3 hours." Trish said. "Well Austin walked in on me kissing Gavin  and then he threw this piece of paper on the floor and it turns out it was a letter to me." Ally sobbed. "Well what does the letter say?" Kira asked. "I can't explain it just read it." Ally replied, giving Trish and Kira the letter to read.

Once they were done reading the letter Trish and Kira gave Ally a big hug. "Wow that is really sweet." Kira said. "Yeah I read it and then I ran off to you guys." Ally explained. "Wait then what happened to Gavin did you just run out on him after you kissed him?" Trish asked. "No I told him I was sorry for kissing him and even if I do like him I love Austin and I can't let someone like Austin go and then I left." Ally explained. "Oh man I'm sorry Ally." Trish said. "Yeah both of these boys are ruining your graduation." Kira said. "How about you stay away from both of them until tonight and help us hang up these decorations." Trish asked. "Yeah that sounds like a great idea." Ally answered, wiping the tears from her face.

Meanwhile........

*Austin and Dez are walking in the hallway*

"I can't believe Ally likes Gavin, after everything we've been through." Austin complains. "It's okay there are plenty of other girls who would die to be with you Austin." Dez said. "Yeah, but I only want to be with one girl and that girl is.." Austin starts to say before Gavin comes running down the hallway. "Hey Austin, good luck with Ally. She probably told you everything by now. No hard feelings right?" Gavin asked. "What do you mean by good luck with Ally." Austin questioned, confused. "Didn't she tell you that she loves you and she can't let someone like you go, that's what she told me." Gavin explained. "No, she never told me that. Do you know where she is?" Austin asked. "I don't know she ran off to find you." Gavin explained. "Dez I have to go find Ally. Oh, and Gavin no hard feelings." Austin said, then ran off with Dez.

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to update been caught up in school. I don't even know how many more chapters this will have and I don't know if I should do an epilogue or a sequel (even though I have no idea what the sequel would be about). Let me know what you want and if you have any ideas for a sequel plot. Enjoy reading. (: