Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Hmm this letter needs to mean so much to Ally that she'll never throw it away." Austin says, throwing another piece of crumpled up paper in the trash with the others. *Austin continues to write until Ally opening the door gets him distracted* "Austin!" Ally yells. "Woah, Ally. What are you doing here?" Austin says, quickly crumpling up another piece of paper and throwing it behind him. "Well apparently we somehow got signed up to sing at the party after graduation and we haven't practiced once." Ally explains. "Oh yeah, I signed us up for that but there were other people signed up to so I didn't expect us to get it." Austin says. "Well we did and we need to practice so we don't fail in front of our entire class." Ally says. "Well now isn't a good time, I'm really busy."

*Dez comes running in* "AUSTIN, ALLY AND TRISH GOT HERE EARLY YOU NEED TO HURRY UP!" *He then notices Ally* "Oh well I've guess you already know so I'm just going to leave." Dez says and walks out. "Too busy doing what? What could be more important than graduation?!" Ally asks. "Just something, alright." Austin says. "So what you're just going to leave me to embarrass myself in front of the whole class just because you want to do "something"!" "Ally i'm sor-." Austin tried to say. "You know what Austin don't even try to apologize i'll just find someone else to sing with." Ally says. "Ally wait." Austin says. "Some friend you are." Ally says and walks out of the room, slamming the door behind her. *Austin turns to the piano and starts playing "I Think About You".

*Gym*

*Ally comes running in* "Trish, Kira, I need your help!" Ally yells. "What?" Trish asks. "Why?" Kira asks. "So you know how Austin and I are supposed to be performing together at the Graduation party well I went to go find him to go rehearse and he told me he couldn't and whatever he was doing was more important than graduation so now I have no one to perform with and everyone was looking forward to Austin and Ally performing." Ally explains. "Where are we going to find someone else that can perform with Ally when graduation is only 6 hours away?" Trish asks. "I can help." A voice behind Trish says. *All 3 girls turn around* "Gavin." Ally exclaims.