Chapter 11

(School)*Austin is with Trish and Dez* "So did you and Ally get back together?" Trish asks. "Nope, she said she still has feelings for me, but then she said that was just out of excitement and she wants to make sure i'm not gonna hurt her again if we start dating her again" Austin says,sadly. "Well I don't blame her you did really hurt her and if I were her I wouldn't be sure what to do either" Trish says *Her phone rings* "Don't worry Austin, *she pats him on the back*, she will come around" she says and walks away to talk on the phone. "Dez, can you help me?" Austin asks. "Sorry buddy, i'm having a lot of relationship drama with Carrie and getting involved in yours isn't going to help me, looks like you will have to solve this one on your own." Dez says and leaves to go to class. "Not on my own i'm not, *he grabs his phone*, hey guys can you help me with something?" he walks off.

(Sonic Boom Practice Room)*Austin is with Rocky,Rydel,Ratliff,and Riker* "Thank you guys for coming, it means a lot." Austin says. "No problem buddy,we're here for you." Rocky says, patting him on the back. Okay so what's the plan?" asks Riker. " Well, Ally is valedictorian which means she has to write a speech, so I was planning to write a letter to her and replace that with her speech, with the help of you guys of course, so then when she goes to read her speech she will end up reading my letter and then hopefully she will forgive me." Austin explains. "Awww that is so sweet, but how do we come into this?" Rydel asks. "You guys will distract her so I can switch the speeches and you guys are welcome to play a song at the party afterwards." Austin says. "Wait, everyone wants to hear the valedictorian speech, if they hear the letter you wrote to Ally then how are they going to hear the valedictorian speech?" asks Ratliff. "Umm, I will just walk up there and give it to her." Austin says. "And you are sure she won't be mad?" asks Rocky. "Positive, I know this is going to work." Austin says, smiling.

Thank you to everyone who has read this. There is only about 2 or 3 chapters left. My friend and I are most likely going to start writing a Girl Meets World Fanfic. Please comment. Don't forget to vote for Riker and Allison on Dancing With The Stars!

-R5SwifterArianator