Chapter 21

Chapter 21

"Welcome to the reception! We will have performances from many of our graduates tonight and lots of food so help yourselves." Kimmy announces, gesturing to all the food. Ally, Trish, Austin, and Dez all meet up on the dance floor after getting congratulated by their parents. "I can't believe we graduated." Ally yells since the music is so loud. "Right, it seems like just yesterday we were starting freshman year." Trish replied. "WE GRADUATED!" Dez exclaims. "We know Dez, but we have to promise each other that will stay in touch even after high school." Austin says. "Well i'm going to be a manager for a huge star in LA while Jace is going to be a professional skateboarder." Trish explains. "Yeah, I got offered a director job in LA and Carrie is coming with me to try and make it big in the fashion industry, but she might end up moving to New York if she gets offered something.Oh, and I'm going to film school" Dez informs his 3 other friends. "Well I'm still going to be a singer, but in the meantime I'm going to college somewhere around LA I think." Ally added. "Well I think I'm going to stay here because of STARR records, but will have to meet somewhere when you guys are free right?" Austin asked. "Yeah, of course." All 3 of them mumbled. "Oh I have to go get ready to perform, I'll see you guys afterwards." Ally tells them and runs off to go get ready. After Ally runs off the 3 of them go sit down to watch Ally perform.

"Up next we have Gavin and Ally singing their original song 'Style'!" Kimmy announces. Ally and Gavin walk on the stage, grab the microphones, thank everyone for coming, and start singing.

Midnight,

You come and pick me up, no headlights

A long drive,

Could end in burning flames or paradise

Fade into view, oh, it's been a while since I have even heard from you (heard from you)

I should just tell you to leave 'cause I

Know exactly where it leads but I

Watch us go 'round and 'round each time

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style.

So it goes

He can't keep his wild eyes on the road

Takes me home

Lights are off, he's taking off his coat, hmm, yeah.

I say, "I heard, oh, that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl."

He says, "What you've heard is true but I

Can't stop thinking about you," and I...

I said, "I've been there, too, a few times."

'Cause you got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

You got that long hair, slicked back, white t-shirt

And I got that good girl faith and a tight little skirt (tight little skirt)

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

Take me home

Just take me home, yeah.

Just take me home

(out of style)

You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye

And I got that red lip classic thing that you like

And when we go crashing down, we come back every time

'Cause we never go out of style

We never go out of style

"Thank you everyone." Ally says and her and Gavin walk off the stage.

After Ally and Gavin's performance finishes Cassidy walks up to Austin and asks him if he wants to dance, Austin says yes figuring nothing could go wrong.

*Backstage*

"Great job Gavin." Ally tells him, hugging him. "Thanks!" He replies. "I'm going to go find Austin, I need to talk to him." Ally informs him. "Okay, he needs to talk to you too." Gavin responds, remembering his conversation with Austin earlier. "Okay, well see you around Gavin." Ally smiled, walking away.

Ally searches around the dance floor and finally finds Austin, but before she can talk to him she realizes that he is kissing someone. when Austin and the girl break apart Ally sees that it is Cassidy and runs out into the hallway, Austin realizing what he's done shoves Cassidy and runs after Ally.

*In the hallway*

"You said you loved me you wrote a whole freakin letter saying how sorry you were and how you wanted me back and how you would always love me, so I spend almost 2 hours looking for you before graduation and I figured I would just talk to you after graduation, but then I see you kissing another girl. How rude are you to trick me into thinking that you still loved me when you were always in love with Cassidy." Ally yells at him. "Ally that isn't true. Everything I wrote in that letter I meant. I didn't even kiss Cassidy back." He yells back at her.

"Listen, Austin I don't know whether to trust you or not after everything you've done to me and now this. I know how much you want to be with me and how much you love me, but I don't want to be with you if you just go around kissing the same girl you told me you didn't love.  I'm going to college and I need to focus on that, not on a boy who keeps breaking his promises to me. I'm sorry Austin I guess it just didn't work out this time." Ally sobs and walks away, wiping the tears from her eyes. "But I can't make it without you." He mumbles to himself, sliding down the wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Only about 2 more chapters and the epilogue which I will hopefully finish and upload today since Austin and Ally is also ending today.

The song Ally and Gavin sang was Style by Taylor Swift so all rights to her. Thanks for reading, don't forget to comment, vote, etc.