Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Ally and Trish walk into the school*

"Trish we finally made it now we can start decorating." Ally says, excitedly. "But that requires getting up and moving around." Trish complains. "Oh come on it's your last time being in this school and you're just going to sit here?" Ally asks. "Yep." Trish answers. "Not on my watch." Ally says and drags Trish to start decorating. "Okay Trish would you rather blow up balloons or hang up streamers?" Ally asks. "Whatever one requires me sitting down." Trish says. "Well neither, so I'll just have you blow up balloons." Ally replies.

*Dez sees Ally and Trish and runs over to them*

"Hey Dez, guess who got a job blowing up balloons?!?!" Trish says. "Trish I don't have time for your really hard guessing games. I just need to know why you guys are here so early you guys aren't supposed to be here until 12:00, oh it is 12:00. Okay then bye!" He runs off to Austin. "What was that about?" Ally asks. "Who knows, lets just get back to work, my feet hurt." Trish says. "Trish you've literally only blown up 5 balloons and we've only been here for about 10 minutes." Ally says. "Ugh fine, I'm just going to get this over with." Trish says and continues to blow up balloons while Ally continues to hang streamers. "Hey I can help you with that Ally." Someone says and Ally turns around. "Hey Kira! Thanks I needed some." Ally says. "So are you excited about tonight?" Kira asks. "Yep! What about you?" Ally asks. "Yeah i'm so excited, especially about you and Austin performing "You Can Come to Me" at the reception." Kira says. "We are?!? We haven't even rehearsed I need to go find him!"  Ally says and runs off.

So sorry I haven't updated in forever. And sorry if this has any mistakes because I wrote it at 11 o'clock at night. I hope you guys like it.