Chapter 4

(The next day at school)

"I thought you might want to see this." Trish said handing Ally the magazine. Austin and Ally are breaking up after big argument in movie theater, get the details only in Cheetah Beat Magazine!!! the magazine reads.

"It's okay Trish, I just can't believe he would kiss another girl and then accuse me of cheating on him, " Ally sighed. "It's like I said, I never want to see cheat face in my life ever again." She finished, sighing again. "Well, what are you going to do? He is your partner you know!" Trish reminded her. "Oh, I forgot about that, what am I going to do?" She groaned. "You could not be his partner after what he just did!" Trish suggested. "Yes I know that, but on one hand think of how the fans will feel." Ally explains to Trish. " Yeah but, on the other hand, think about how that will make me feel." Trish says and Ally starts to cry. "Don't worry, me and Dez are here for you, and i'm sure that whatever choice you make is for the best, for you and for the fans."Trish says, consoling her. "Thanks Trish, you always make me feel better." Ally smiles and walks away to head to class.

(Ally's next class)

*Ally walks into the class*

"Hey Ally, ca....can I talk to you for a minute? A voice behind her stutters quietly and she turns around. "Austin, what are you doing in this class?!?!" She asks loudly. "Um.... I have always had this class, but you just forgot." He informs her. "Oh, ugh, didn't I say I never wanted to see your face ever again?!" She screamed. "Yes you did, but..." Austin starts to say before Ally cuts him off. "BUT NOTHING, YOU BROKE MY HEART, AND I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN, WE ARE DONE BEING PARTNERS, GOT IT!?!?!" She said, trying to calm down. She walks away from him and sits down at her desk. "Man, I wonder who would spread rumors about me kissing another girl." Austin wonders

(Sonic Boom)

"Hey Austin! Where is Ally??" Trish asks. "How would I know, she hasn't been speaking to me for a while now." He replies glumly. "Well, i'm sorry to hear that, but.... why did you kiss another girl in the first place?" She asks. "I didn't kiss another girl, why won't anyone believe me??!!" He yells. "Because Austin you lie all the time and once celebrities get older they become crazy, so maybe you did kiss another girl......" Trish tries to explain to him "Well, believe what you want, but it's not true, I did not kiss another girl!" Austin yells and walks away as Ally comes walking in. "Have you seen Elliot, were going out to dinner." Ally says. "So you really are dating him?" Trish asks. "At first I was just helping him, but now since Austin broke my heart twice, it doesn't matter if I date him or not, and anyways we have a lot in common besides art camp." Ally says. "Okay, but just don't let Dez know, because if he finds out, he most definitely will tell Austin, and we don't want that to happen, right?" Trish asks "Right!" Says Ally agreeing.

(Wherever Brooke and Cassidy are)

"Things are going great, Austin and Ally hate each other and I just saw Elliot holding hands with Ally and they were going to the movies." Cassidy informs Brooke. "And since him and Ally aren't partners anymore Austin can't write a hit song and that will be the last the world sees of Austin Moon." Brooke laughs. "Also there is 2 ways Ally can go handle this she can write a hit song about Austin or never get over it and live with the heart ache for the rest of her life and just date people she doesn't love." Cassidy explains. "But either way Austin & Ally are finished." Brooke smirks. "This is the perfect revenge, serves him right for not going on a date with me!" Cassidy says. "Right!" Brooks agrees.

(Shredders)

(Ally walks in)

"Hey Cassidy, I need to talk to you." She says. "Um... okay, what do you need?" Cassidy asks. "Well, I know you were the one who told me that Austin was cheating on me, so I thought about thanking you for that." Ally replies. "Okay, go on..." Cassidy urges Ally. "So, I thought that you, me, and Brooke could go on a girls night out?" Ally asks. "Yeah, that would be cool, but when?" Cassidy questions her. "How about tomorrow night?" Ally suggests. "Um yeah, tomorrow night, lets do that!" Brooke squeals. "Alright, perfect, thanks, bye!" Ally says while walking out.

(Wherever Cassidy, Brooke are)

"I'm excited for this girls night out thing with Ally!" Cassidy says. "Yeah, me too!" Brooke agrees. "I'm really glad that we are friends with her, but what will happen when Ally finds out that it was a lie, and Austin did not cheat on her?" Cassidy asks. "I don't know, but until that time comes, lets not worry about it, okay?" Brooke reminds her. "Okay" Cassidy replies.

(Just then, Ally comes in)

"Oh, hi guys!" Ally says. "Hi Ally!" They say back at her. "So... are you guys excited about the girls night out?" Ally asks. "Yes, we are really excited, but where are we going to go?" Brooke asks. "I can't tell you, it's a surprise!" Ally replies smirking. "Fine, what should we wear?" Cassidy asks. "Something not too fancy, but something that is not too casual." She replies.

(At the mall)

"Okay." Austin says. "I need to find something that will get Ally off my mind." He says to Dez. "Okay, lets go play glow in the dark mini golf, that will help you." Dez tells him. They walk up to the place to see a sign up saying Ally Dawson's new album Me & You wear anything Ally Dawson you get 1 free game. "Yeah Dez, that helped so much." Austin says sarcastically. "Your welcome, now let's just go play mini golf."Dez says and they walk inside. "Dez this isn't helping, everyone is wearing Ally's shirts and her face is on it, and how am I supposed to focus." Austin whines. "Yeah you're right, let's just....." Dez runs out along with Austin.

"That movie was so fun!" Ally says, not realizing Elliot coming up behind her and grabbing her purse in a funny manner. "Hey come back here!" she says, and starts to chase after him but ends up tripping and falling onto Austin. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He asks. "I'm fine." she says without looking at him, dusting herself off. "And you." She giggles and points to Elliot. "Give me that back." She says laughing even harder. "Only if you can catch me." He laughs waving the purse in her face, then running off while she chases after him. "Wait, Ally is dating Elliot! How come I didn't know?" Austin asks. "Because Ally doesn't care whether you know or not." Cassidy replies, smirking. "Yeah she is happy without you, and we're fine with that." says Brooke as her and Cassidy walk away