Twenty-Five Part Two

Owen

I had managed to procure some beer from Ryan but when I turned towards the VIP area, Cale and Daniel were nowhere to be found.

"They headed towards Daniel's office. They'll be back in a minute or two," Ken said next to me. I glanced towards the hallway and then faced Ken.

"You know what they're talking about,"

"Yes, but I'm not allowed to say anything, so don't ask. I am not being put on bathroom duty again. Look, I know it's your celebration and it's your night off, but could you watch over bar? I need to talk to Ryan," I nodded and Ken beckoned Ryan over and he hopped over the counter.

"I was wondering, Ryan, if I might have a word with you," I slid behind the counter and tried not to watch as Ken led Ryan off to a secluded corner of the room.

"Ken's going to ask Ryan to be his full-time submissive," I looked over at Zade and raised an eyebrow.

"Why am I not surprised you know that?"

"Because I know everything in this club. Except on how to keep a Dom,"

"You'll get there, I'm sure, Zade,"

"Excuse me?" We both turned to see someone I didn't recognize, but Zade obviously did. He handed me the glass he had been cleaning and squealed happily.

"Quinn! You're here! Owen, come here,"

I stepped towards the two boys and smiled at the stranger.

"Don't believe we've met. I'm Owen Bales,"

"I'm Quinn. Are you the guy that shoved a guy's nose into the bar?"

I glanced at the dented wood a foot away. I winced and asked, "How . . . How do you know about that?"

"I'm friends with Zade. He gossips. A lot,"

I turned my glare to Zade and he grinned sheepishly.

"Well, I'd appreciate it if you didn't mention it. I'm not comfortable talking about it yet,"

Quinn nodded solemnly and looked around, "I know the feeling. Listen, Zade. I know you wanted me to come here, but it's not my scene. I think I might head out,"

"Okay, that's fine. I just thought maybe you'd like it better than—" Quinn shot him a dirty look and Zade shut up. I had a feeling Quinn was a part of something that he didn't want a lot of people to know and Zade almost let it slip.

"Guys! Guys! You'll never guess what happened! Ken asked me—"

"—to be his permanent sub. Yeah, we're fully aware," Zade said and Ryan pouted until he noticed Quinn.

"Hello! I've never seen you around. Are you a new member?"

"Ah, no. I'm just a friend of Zade's. He invited me tonight, but I was getting ready to leave,"

"But you're so gorgeous. Why don't you stay for a while? I've got to get back to work, but you can sit here with Zade and me."

Quinn looked ready to refuse, but over Ryan's shoulder, I saw Cale waving at me and I excused myself.

"Hello, Bunny," he said with a low voice.

"Hi," Cale pulled me into a hug and kissed me hard.

"I've got news,"

"Okay?"

"You've officially been reinstated and you can begin work on Monday!"

"Oh finally! I can't wait to get back to work. I've missed it and the club,"