Twelve

Cale

Because of Owen's fainting scare last week, neither he nor I had been back to the club. Tonight, however, he had insisted on us going because he had his note courtesy of my doctor, who I had made a house call to the day after Owen fainted.

I had to admit he was feeling and looking better. Though, throughout the last week, he was determinedly stubborn about keeping a distance so I didn't get sick, despite my numerous attempts to tell him I didn't get sick.

Owen was currently in the shower and while I would have normally joined him and his cute bubble butt, he blushed and firmly told me no on the account he had private things to do.

Whether he knew it or not, I was very aware of said private things. An enema kit and the purple razor in one of my cabinets wasn't a very good hiding place, but I let him think he had his secrets.

"Cale," I looked up to see Owen, leaning against my office door frame. He was wearing one of my robes, barely hiding the fact that he was naked underneath.

"Yes, Bunny?" I set the pen down and leaned back in my chair.

He practically pranced over to me and sat down on my lap. His hair was dripping over my slacks, but I would be changing out of them so it wouldn't matter.

He kept his eyes lowered on his twiddling thumbs as he spoke, "So, a couple of the Doms were talking and they want us to do a scene. Like a public scene," I raised an eyebrow at his nervousness, "And, well, I was wondering your thoughts about it,"

I took his hands and kissed each of them lightly, something that always seemed to calm him down, "I have heard these rumors and honestly I would love to do a scene with you, but only when you're ready," he seemed eager to interrupt me, but I held my hand up and he waited for me to continue, "I can tell just by the way your holding yourself and shaking that you are nervous and not comfortable. I know you want to be the best submissive ever, but I want you to be completely comfortable before we do anything in front of our friends, okay?"

Owen's shoulders slumped, but he nodded, "I'm sorry. I . . . I'll try harder," he bit his bottom lip and shifted his gaze away from me again.

"Look at me." It was a soft command and he obeyed instantly, "Don't try and force yourself to be this perfect submissive. That comes with time and practice and it is my responsibility as your current Dominant to help you grow as a submissive. You're only two months into this. I'm amazed you've come this far. Most submissives take a six or seven months or more to become trained. You did two weeks and then the rest with me. I think you're better than you think you are,"

Owen preened at my little speech and his smile returned, "Thank you, Sir," he rolled his hips at the word Sir and I grunted at the unexpected weight and release.

"Still the same naughty Bunny, I see," he scrunched up his face and giggled.

"Alright. Go get dressed so we can leave soon," he slid off my lap and I smacked his ass, making him jump as he raced to my bedroom. I had the idea of leaving his club clothes here because it was easier and he agreed with me because his parents made a habit of showing up at his apartment unannounced.

Arriving at the club, I noticed Daniel's car wasn't here, which was strange because he was usually one of the first people here. Before we went in, I placed Owen's collar around his neck and he seemed to stand up straighter.

"You're back!" Suddenly, an arm was pulling Owen away and I recognized as Zade. Owen hugged Zade back and they chatted for a minute before I cleared my throat.

"Sorry, Master Cale." Zade gave Owen one last smile before heading a different way.

"What was that for?" he pouted but I didn't reply. I led Owen over to where Ken was at the front desk and checked us in. Owen handed Ken the doctor's note and Ken said he would put Owen back on the schedule.