Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Charles’ P.O.V

I passed by all of the staff as Marley barked behind me. When I finally got to my car I buckled in and hit my steering wheel.

“Fuck!” I yelled in frustration. I just made a fool of myself, I must’ve sounded creepy. Yup! Just casually thinking of you! Not creepy at all!

I turned on my ignition and drove home. I have to sleep this off…

Ana’s P.O.V

Jo-Anne came in after Charles left in complete shock.

“What was that?” She asked, I looked down in her hands, she had something, a camera?

“I don’t know. Is that a camera you're holding?” I asked.

“Yea, somebody must’ve dropped it” She walked to my desk and put it in my hands.

I turned it on and went to the photos. I see Charles face on a small thumbnail on the screen. I scroll through and found a video, I clicked on it and the sound started coming through as I listened. The first voice I recognized was Charles’ mother and him.

“Who was that?”

“Anastasia”

“That girl that you were hanging out in California?”

“You seem very attracted to her”

“I am, She’s beautiful, intelligent, funny, and thoughtful. The list goes on and on.”

“Well it seems so, your screensaver on your phone is you and her.”

“Mom!”

The video ended of Charles realizing that it was recording. I blushed at Charles’ words that he said. I shut off the camera and looked up at Jo-Anne.

“Awe!! Somebody has a crush on Ana!” She laughs.

“Oh shush!” I laughed along with her.

I looked back at the camera. I’m going to have to return this to him after I get off of work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is so short!!! I'm having writers block!! I now don't write this story in a notebook I just write this is google docs and right now I can't think of much to put down!! Sorry! But next chapter will be EXTRA long!!! Don't forget to

*Vote

*Comment

*And tell your friends!!