Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I quickly texted Charles before I got out of my car. I started walking on the sidewalk, my high heels clicking to the song I’m humming to. I get a text back and I check it before I knock on the door.

‘Just come in’ he texted me. I did as he said and walked into the house.

I didn’t see anyone, but when I looked at the wall there was a sign and on the sign it had a arrow pointing through the hallway. I followed the arrows until I saw that the patio door was open. It was very dim when I went out there. I turned a corner and there was a trail of rose petals leading up to Charles. He smiled when I walked up to him, his other hand was behind him, he took his hand from his back and there gripped ever so slightly in his hand was a single rose.

“You. Look beautiful” He said, a huge smile on his face.

“Thank you” I smiled, my face bright read as the roses leading to him. “You don’t look to bad yourself” I smiled. He held out his hand for me to take, I took it as he led me to a table

He pulled out a chair as I sat in it and he pushed it in. He walked back inside and then came out with two plates with food. It looks delicious,

“Enjoy” He said as he took his plate to his place, he walked back over near me and opened a bottle, It looks like white wine when he poured it out into two champagne glasses. He took his back to his seat and then finally sat down.

He started to eat and so did I. We talked the whole time, well I shouldn’t say talk we… we more laughed the whole time. We talked about everything.

When we were both done he got up and took our plates to the kitchen.

“Wait here” He left me there which felt like forever. All of a sudden soft music started to play. He walked out slowly as I looked behind me. He leaned on the door frame.

“Would you like to dance?” He asked softly. I nodded as he walked towards me and held his hands out and I took them, When we got to a place that was open he took one hand and placed it on my back and raised the other with mine in it, It was kind of like a waltz. We swayed side to side slowly.

“You know, I’m really glad you agreed to do this” He said looking down at me.

“I am too. I had a really great time” I smiled agreeing with him.

“Who’s this song by?” I asked curious, who ever it was there really good.

“Its the band I’m in (We The Kings), the lead singer Travis is singing” He said. I was impressed, I didn’t know he was in a band.

“Really? What do you play?” I asked.

“Bass” He said.

We kept talking until the song almost ended. Charles spun me out and brought me back in slowly until we met face to face again. We stood there as the last note was played, His eyes were shining and he leaned in slowly and kissed me passionately.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Thank you all for reading!!! I'm so glad this is going out well!!! And the song that is playing is "Sad Song" by We The Kings. I left the video over there ------> So you can listen to it too!!!

Thank you all so much and

TOODLES!!

~Nemo