Chapter 28

Chapter 28 

When I shut the door I immediately change into a shirt and jeans, I put my converse on and slip my phone into my pocket, I look into the mirror and do my hair, I take my camera and turn it on. 

"Good morning guys. I'm still in California in my room, and you won't believe who I'm with" I walk out into the living room and no ones there. I point the camera in front of me. 

"Hey, you ready?" I yell. 

"Yea!" Ana yells back. 

While the camera was still going, I silently walk up next to Ana's door and stand by it. 

I hear the door open and when I see Ana I jump in front of her and scream, "ANA!" Ana screams in response and holds her chest. 

"You're an asshole!" She yells and smiles. "You better run!" She says again and I run around the apartment and I finally make a sharp turn into my room and Ana follows, she tackles me onto the bed and we just sit there laughing. I point the camera towards her. I flip her over, dropping the camera onto the bed in the process, I am now on top of her and  start to tickle her. 

"Charles! No! S-Stop!" She laughs. I stop and just lay on top of her so she couldn't move. I can hear Ana's voice but it's muffled, so I lift my shoulder up so I can hear her better. 

"What?" I laugh. She starts slapping my back. 

"Get off!" She laughs, I obey her and stand back up. She gasps for air. 

"Finally!" She says. 

She props herself up onto her elbows "You're still an asshole" She smiles. 

"I know!" I grab her legs and pull her towards me. She screams and just lays there.  

Ana's P.O.V 

What store first... I thought to myself. Me and Charles are in downtown LA and for the last 15 minutes we have been in the Apple store. While he 'drooled' over how amazing Apple products were, I managed to escape to Starbucks. When I went back to the store, Charles was standing at the entrance with a bag in his hand. 

He saw me and I started walking towards another store and he follows. 

"Where are you planning on going first" Charles says loud enough so I could hear him over the cars and people. 

"Forever 21"  I say and point down to the store ahead of us. He nods and grabs my hand. He intertwines his fingers with mine, I look down at our hands and then up to him. 

"Don't want to lose you in the bug crowd"" He smiles like an idiot. I chuckle and squeeze his hand. When I look in front of me, we are finally at Forever 21. We walk in hand in hand and I drag him into the back of the store to where the dresses are. 

While sipping my coffee I look at each dress. 

"What kind of party is this?" I ask Charles while looking at a rack of dresses. 

"They're having it at a club, so there will be music and drinks" He says. 

I immediately let go of Charles' hand and grad a black dress then a red one. I hand my drink to Charles and walk to the dressing rooms.  

I look in the mirror and admire the way this black dress hugs my curves. At the top is some sheer fabric and a V-shaped neck line to show a bit of cleavage. 

"Are you gonna come out and show me" I hear Charles' voice over the soft music playing in the store. 

I open the door and step out, I start walking down to the end of the hall to the big mirror and platform. 

"I like this one..." I say. I see Charles though the mirror smiling and nodding. 

"It's nice" He says. 

"Can you check the price? It's on the back of the dress" I ask. 

Charles steps up onto the platforma dn pushes my hair out of the way. 

"I don't see any tag here" He says and looks at me through the mirror  

"Unzip the dress a bit and look" I say. He slowly unzips the dress and I feel it stop, His cold hands brush against my skin, It gives me goosebumps. 

"It's 56.75" He says but I don't pay attention. All my focus is on him and his soft gentle touch... Charles zips the dress back up and I turn around. Charles looks down on me, his eyes intense, staring into mine. 

"Let's go" I say quietly. 

Charles nods and he steps out of my way. I head back to the dressing room and strip out of the dress and put my actual clothes on. 

I head to the register to pay for the dress. 

After a while, we head back to my apartment. 

I unlock my door and Charles steps in first, taking off his shoes and putting his phone, camera, wallet, and bag onto the counter. I follow after him but setting my bags down on the ground. I look up and Charles looks at me and just stands there... 

"You alright?" I say and Charles pins me against the wall. Our faces centimeters apart. "I've been waiting to do this all day" Charles says quietly. I feel his hot breath against my skin. He places his lips onto mine and I jump in surprise but then melt into his touch. The way he is so gentle but so rough with his kisses is so weird. His hands run up and down my body. 

"Charles" I breathe.  

"Just kiss me" He says and goes in for another. But I stop him to soon and he looks me in the eyes. 

"I'm sorry..." He apologizes. and sits down on the chair by the island. I slowly grab my bags from the ground and walk to my room. Pondering what just happened.