Chapter 3

Hello! Enjoying the story so far? I know I am! But what! Two updates in like a day!? Woah. Ha. I know it's shory but I promise next chapter will be longer! :) Thanks for reading! ~Nemo~

Chapter 3

"Anastasia?" Charles looked at me.

"Charles. Hi" I said in surprise

"Funny you're here. Are you going to California too?" He asked.

"Actually I am, Shay invited me to check out Maker" I said standing there, still standing there with my clothes in my hands.

He was wearing the same hoodie I saw earlier.

"Ha! I am too. Colette, his wife invited me to celebrate his birthday in California" He laughs

"That's nice, Well if you'll excuse me I have to go back to my seat." I smiled and he let me through the small opening that we had between us.

I hurried back, putting my other clothes in to my carry on bag. 3 women came out to explain everything Charles came out of the bathroom, sitting back in to his seat.

"How ironic" Charles said. "We're sitting next to each other" He chuckled lightly and smiled towards me.

I smiled back. I looked down at my pockets, patting them, trying to find my phone. I grunted in frustration, looking through my purse.

"Looking for this?" Charles said. I looked up quickly to see him holding out his hand with my phone in it. The screen was lit up reveling a picture of a little girl and a man.

"Oh! Thank you so much! Where did you find it?" I asked taking the phone and turning the screen off.

"Under the seat" He laughed. Who's your back round?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, It's my-" I got cut off to soon from a voice coming through the intercom saying to fasten our seat belts.

"I'll tell you later" I smiled. I looked down at my belt fumbling it, having troubles with it. From all the flights I've been on I've never had this much trouble with a seat belt before.

"Here" Charles moved a seat over to where he was sitting next to me trying to help. When he was finished a lady came by.

"Sir? Do you mind buckling your seat belt?" She asked smiling politely.

"Of course" He smiled and buckled his seat belt. "Looks like I'm sitting next to you" He smiled.

He had a sweet smile, a smile that all the girls would swoon over.