Hidden Dreamer ~A Charles Trippy Fanfic~

Authors note!!! Welcome to my what 2nd story?!?! Can't wait for you to read it. But I will try updating this as much as possible! Thanks and enjoy!! 

Chapter 1

The cold crisp morning of Florida was when I woke up . I walked through the not-so-busy streets of Tampa . When I got through the doors of Starbucks I orderd my usual and waited at the other side of the counter.

"Anastasia?" The man said with a coffee in his hand.

I grabbed my my coffee and headed towards the door. I started down the sidewalk sipping my I iced coffee when I bumped in to a man spilling my coffee all over him and me.

"I'm so sorry!" He said picking up the now empty container off the side walk.

I mumbled a 'it's ok'

He scrambled to wipe the coffee off of his chest. I grabbed some napkins from from my pockets and started to wipe the drips off of his face, he took the napkin from my hand and wiped his shirt.

"Its better to pat it" I tried not to make eye contact with him.

"Thanks" He said and threw the container and napkins in to a near by trash can.

"I'm so sorry about spilling your coffee but I really have to go" He ran off and I nodded. I didn't catch his name or the way he looked. I glanced at him before he left. But I ignored it and started towards my office building. The YouTube Space.

I walked in greeting everyone on the first floor and entered the elevator to the 7th floor. I said 'Hi' to my secretary Joanne and walked in to my office setting my bag down and turning my monitor.

"Anastasia you've got a conference call on line 6" Joanne's voice filled the room.

I picked up the phone pressing line 6.

"The is Anastasia, President of Florida's YouTube space, what can I do for you today" I said into the phone.

"Hey Anastasia! It's Shaycarl the co-founder of Maker Studios in California. I'm calling because we are having some production problems here in Maker and we were wondering if you could help us out" Shay said happily.

"No problem, Do you want me to come down to California?" I asked looking at my calaendar trying ot find open days.

"If you are off any days that would be fantastic" He awnsered back.

"Two days from now I have off but I will be coming a day early so I can get setteled in. So June 15 I will meet you there at Maker, at 3:30. Sounds good?" 

"Perfect, Thank you so much, Also I'll have a friend of mine come in tomorrow to explain in detail" He said. We both said our goodbyes and I hung up. I pressed the intercom button that lead to Joanne's desk.

"Joanne I need a Iced coffe stat and book me on an airplane to California's LAX system, Is there a flight around 4 for tomorrow?"

"4:15" She replied.

"Great" I took my finger off the button and leaned back in to my chair.

"This is going to be a long week" I mumbled to myself.