Chapter 24

Chapter 24 

*2 weeks later* 

Right now I am in my way to the airport to catch my plane, and I didn’t tell anyone where I was going… I have already found a place in LA and I’m ready to start a new life there. I’m glad I chose to move across the country instead of across the world. I was convincing myself to move to Australia but I had to be some what close to my mother. I see the entrance of the airport getting closer and closer into view as my mom pulls up and puts the car into park. I sit there and just stare out the window. 

"I'm going to miss you" She says, I don't say anything and she just sighs. 

"Do you want me to walk in there with you?" She asks but I shake my head and unbuckle my seat belt and leave the car and head to the trunk to get my carry on and luggage. My stuff should be at my place already, I just need to unpack and forget. 

*~* 

I scroll through my pictures on my phone and delete all the pictures of me and Charles. I need to forget. I don't know how, but somehow I will sooner or later. I'm in my pent house in LA and its been about 4 days since I got here, I've already unpacked everything and my place isn't half bad. I've been looking for jobs around the area and the skills that I have are all Social Media related and it just reminds me of Charles. Him and his YouTube channel. I've watched his recent vlogs and he seems the same. Always happy and playing with Marley in the pool. I scroll through older videos from where me and Charles first met and I watched them over and over. I don't know how this is helping me forget it's only making me miss him even more...  

Charles' P.O.V 

"She's in California?!" I yell into the phone. Shay is on the other end trying to calm me down.  

"I saw her in the airport loading off an airplane with luggage when I was on my way to Idaho." He says and I hear barking in the background. 

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!" I yell again. He just sighs and hangs up, I've been yelling for the past hour and he must be sick of me. How could Ana just move? I knew she was leaving Florida but I didn't actually think she would move all the way across the country. I haven't talked to her in 2 weeks and I can't stand not talking to her. I miss her so much. I just want to see her and know how she is doing. 

I need to talk to her, I grab my phone and dial her number, It rings and a lady's voice is comes on.  

"The number you have reached is no longer available or is disconnected" The robot voice says, She disconnected her number? Or just blocked me. I'm sure I can message her another way, She has an email, YouTube, Facebook.  

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Sorry this is short but I'm updating so thats good! I promise that the next chapter will be longer! 

Thanks for commenting and voting!! <3 Kisses!