Chapter 13

We let go of each other when Charles heard the front door open.

“Charles? Are you here?” His eyes went wide when he heard the voice.

He ran into the house and I stood there alone.

~Charles’ P.O.V~

I ran into the house, hearing that voice made me scared. I went towards the door and saw her standing there.

Allie.

“Allie? What are doing here?” I said as she walked towards me and I stumbled back.

“I came here to say sorry” She said as she had a sad look on her face.

“I will never forgive you…” I said. The things she did to me came racing through my mind. Bad experiences and beatings.

“Charles, please. I am sorry for what I did…”  Allie stepped towards me again.

“No Allie. You can never take back of what you did. You abused me, called me names, never let me do anything without you and I wasn’t free… When I let go of my fear and left you I became a new man… Allie just leave” I tried to be as calm and truthful as I could, I didn’t want to start anything, especially with Ana here.

“You don’t mean that” Allie spits.

“But I do!” I yelled. “Allie I hate you! Just LEAVE!” I yelled at her. She brought her hand up and I cowered down, she then hit me in the face.

~Ana’s P.O.V~

I heard yelling come from inside and it was Charles, I ran inside to see Charles on the ground and a tall woman standing over him.

“What the hell!” I yelled at her.

She looked at me and an angered expression came over her face.

“Who the fuck are you?!” She questioned.

“No! who the hell are you to come in here and hit Charles!” I yelled at her.

She came towards me and brought another hand up. I grabbed it quickly and took her to the ground, she yelped in pain.

“Ana No!” Charles said and got up quickly to get me off of this random lady.

“Allie leave now.” He said, the red mark on his face turning into a blue tint. While holding me back.

Allie slowly got up and snarled and left while slamming the door.

Charles let me go from his grip and I stood there rubbing my wrists.

“What the fuck was that Ana?” He said in a mean tone.

I turned around. “I don’t know, it just came over me…” I turned around tears on my face, crying because I know he probably hates me for doing that.

“It just came over you?! What the hell are you some kind of ninja! You took her to the ground!” He yelled.

“I’m sorry” I whispered. I ran to grab my bag and I ran out his house while he called my name. I ignored him, I got to my car and turned on the ignition and drove off back to my place.