Chapter 10

Chapter 10

I rushed through my room packing all of my things, I was going to be late for my flight. I looked like crap and my phone was going off because of Charles’ CTFxCers. I finally got a call, I looked at the caller I.D. ‘Charles Mother Fuckin’ Trippy :)’ Did he change his name? I picked up.

“Hello?” I said through the phone.

“Hey Ana, what’s up?” He said. I could hear barking through the phone.

“Just packing for my flight” I said basically throwing my laptop into my backpack.

“Heading home? My flight was yesterday” He said.

“Thats great, But Charles, I got to go I’m gonna be late if I don’t go now.” I said quickly putting my shoes on.

“Okay, Talk to you later Ana” He then hung up.

“I threw my phone into my purse and ran out the door with my stuff.

*Charles’ P.O.V*

I hung up and put my phone onto the counter. My mom walked in the kitchen with her dog Koby right behind her.

“Who was that?” She asked taking a glass out of the cupboard and filling it up with water.

“Anastasia” I said, she looked at me.

“That girl that you were hanging out in California?” I nodded.

“You seem very attracted to her” She said.

“I am, She’s beautiful, intelligent, funny, and thoughtful. The list goes on and on.” I said day dreaming of Ana.

“Well it seems so, your screensaver on your phone is you and her.” She chuckled lightly.

“Mom!” I laughed, I took my phone from her hands and looked at the picture.

~LATER ON~

Ana texted me saying that she just landed and saying that she needed a ride. It was 4 am… I’m glad I woke up. I quickly texted her back saying ‘I’ll be there in a bit’ I got up and put a shirt on. I put my phone in my pajama pants and headed to the garage, I started the car and pulled out of driveway and started towards the airport.

I pulled up next to Ana, she was on her phone standing there. She looked exhausted, I got out of my car and she looked up.

“Hey” She quickly hugged me as I took her luggage and put it in the backseat. She got in the passenger seat as I started the car.

It was quiet during the ride to her house, When we arrived she unbuckled her seat belt and looked at me. The sun was just about to come up.

“Thanks” She smiled and leaned forward, She lightly kissed my cheek.

She then got out and took her luggage out of the back seat. She started walking towards her house. Before unlocking her door she checked her purse. I looked around the seat and found her house key. I looked at it and got out of the car. I walked to her with the key in my hand.

“My superman” She lightly laughed. I smiled.

She unlocked her door and turned to me. “Thank you” She said slightly, we stood there in silence and looked into each others eyes. I got lost in those beautiful emerald eyes. She leaned in quickly and kissed me. Her hands on my face, I shivered of how cold they were. I started to kiss back. She pulled away and went into her house.