Chapter 16

Loitering around the terrace, Manik groaned for the umpteenth time after checking the other side of the terrace for her any trace.

It has been a week since Nandini made any attempt to talk to him. And to say he wasn't bothered would be underestimating cause' he was literally miserable without her.

He was certain to the fact that he liked her attention but what he recently came to aware is he cannot bear her acting as if she doesn't care about him anymore.

He was so grumpy the day when she was out for her industrial visit that he kept on lashing at anyone who made any attempt to talk to him.

He even missed some of his classes just to see if she was doing well or not but eventually got burned with jealousy seeing her laughing and smiling on the jokes made by Aryaman.

On her dance class day, he intently came early to drop Meera to her but neither Nandini acknowledged him a bit nor did she gave any sign of concern to him.

Terrace is where they meet each other frequently but in those week he barely got to meet her or see her on the terrace. And even if he did then she would quietly do her chores and disappear.

But in all those incident he never missed any day of her hand made breakfast. Nandini made sure that he eats at least a day meal made by her.

Even after his lots of tries of taking his breakfast by her hand he couldn't really got to do any conversation with her.

Manik sighed impatiently and came out to the terrace. He was frustrated of this ire feeling inside his chest.

Running his hand through his hair, he leisurely went up to the railing when all of a sudden his ears perked. Her soft chiming anklet suddenly rejuvenated every cell in his body.

He was widely aware of her presence.

He didn't turned as he could feel her over there without even seeing her. He wanted her to call him. He even swear to himself that this time he would make it even more harder for her for ignoring him like this. He would double up the chase for her.

He smiled under his breath but suddenly he heard her anklet chiming and moving back to her house which made him turn around his head astonishingly.

And she was gone.

Again.

Infuriate by this, he slammed his hand hardly on the railing. He was heaving harshly with the exasperation. Giving his piercing gaze to her side of the terrace he stormed down to his room.

As soon as he left the terrace, Nandini peeked out of her terrace door. She sighed on the empty terrace of his side and ambled down to her room too.

Next morning after sending him his breakfast through Meera, Nandini reached college.

While going for their lecture Nandini saw a huge number of crowd near the notice board.

She frowned "why is there so much crowd?"

"Haven't you seen the notice board?" Navya asked "the next semester's date is declared."

Nandini's eyes widen in shock. She immediately rushed toward the crowd to see the notice. Her face paled even before writing the exam.

Semester is something Nandini fears the most after Manik's anger. Navya shook her head in disbelief seeing Nandini still gaping widely at the notice board. She pulled and dragged Nandini out of the crowd.

"Staring won't extend the date of semester." Navya said monotanously making Nandini sulk with a pout.

"Why did they give such a short notice for this coming semester? Now how would I prepare quickly?"

Manan_Tera Ban Jaunga [COMPLETED✔️]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara