chapter 36.

chapter 36.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

As soon as the boys walked out the door, i locked the hotel room door and sprinted upstairs. I got changed into skinny jeans, a singlet and one of Niall’s hoodies plus my white converse then grabbed my stuff then ran back downstairs.

I walked out of the hotel suite- closing the door on the way out. I have decided to just chill and walk around for most of the day seeing as i have nothing better to do. Sound interesting? Yeah, not really but it beats sitting in the hotel all day.

I walked outside and sniffed in the fresh air! It feels like I’ve been trapped inside forever! Most probably because i have been trapped inside forever..

I started walking down the street not necessarily caring where i end up, just pondering my thoughts.

I still dont even know why the boys kidnapped me.. I mean i do know but i just don’t want to be the person they kidnapped. There is so much drama with these boys it’s not even funny! I dated Harry which was a mistake then i went on a date with Zayn and kissed him then i kissed Harry!

I feel like the biggest slut right now! Oh and i also kissed Niall! Yep. I’m a slut. And to top all of this off- i’m still getting hate on twitter every single day reminding me!

Girls threaten me, call me names, tell me that i should kill myself- i mean who does that?! You don’t just go around saying stuff like that!

Ugh. I kept walking until i could see a few buildings that looked like radio stations ect up ahead. I walked slowly until i heard a bunch of screaming girls then someone tapped me on the shoulder from behind. I turned around and saw 3 cake faced looking girls glaring at me..

“Hello?” I greeted them confused.

“Stay away from them!” One of them snapped.

“Stay away from who?” I questioned completely lost.

You know exactly who! STAY AWAY FROM THEM! Don’t try to act dumb, bitch!” Another spat.

“I honestly do not know what you girls are talking about! Stay away from who?!” I questioned which soon after i felt a stinging feeling on my left cheek. The bitch slapped me. She’s lucky i’m not one to be that violent.

“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!” I yelled.

I probably shouldn’t have done that seeing as another slapped that same cheek then the one that snapped at me first kicked me in the stomach. Hard!

The next thing i know after that first kick i was being kicked on the floor and punched repeatedly until i blacked out..

Sorry for such an EXTREMELY short chapter but i shall make the next one LONGERRRRRR! but thankyou all for reading! I love you guys! And make sure to comment/vote ect. :) xo