chapter 40.

chapter 40.

Sorry guys this chapter is really short! :( xo

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

“Will you be my secret girlfriend?”

“I’d love to be your secret girlfriend.” She replied wrapping her arms around my neck while i wrapped mine around her waist and stared into her eyes.

I started leaning in for a kiss when someone opened the door... Shit! Louise quickly pulled her arms off my neck and put them on my chest.

“Uh what are you two doing?” Harry of all people asked.

“I- Well- we- i was-“ I stuttered stumbling at loss for words.

“He was looking to see if my face was alright.” Louise replied covering for me. Phew!

“Well why are his arms around your waist?” He asked her.

“Because i didn’t want him to inspect my face and i kept squirming so he held me like this to keep me still.” She replied pulling out of my embrace.

“Oh okay. Well Liam told me to come get you guys- breakfast is ready!” He replied walking out of the room.

Louise turned around and wacked me in the chest while glaring.

“OW!” I said obviously. “What was that for?”

“You’re an idiot!” She hissed walking towards the door when i grabbed her arm and pulled her into me.

“That’s not very nice. I think you need to make up for it!” I smirked.

“I think i do too.” She replied inching closer to my face. I closed my eyes waiting for the kiss when a felt something wet and weird wipe across my cheek. EW! SHE LICKED ME!

SO LONG SUCKER!” She yelled running out of the room and to where i presume breakfast is.

Oh she’s gonna pay for this!

Hello! I’m so sorry for the shortness of this chapter! D: but don’t forget to comment/vote ect! :) <3