chapter 29.

chapter 29.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I woke up to the sound of light snoring and the sun shining on my face.

What is this buffoonery?

I rubbed my eyes and looked to see who the snoring belonged to and it was Zayn. Oh i remember now.. I was scared and slept in here... Heh embarrassing much..

I looked at the clock he had on one of the bedside tables and it read 6:03am. Ugh. It's too early to be alive.

Well i might as well get up and get ready seeing as Liam asked me ages ago to help him wake the boys up, so today might be a good time to start. I got out of bed slowly- trying not to wake Zayn in the process, not that he would wake up that easily anyways. And went to mine and Niall’s room not bothering to put on clothes seeing as everyone's asleep and went to the wardrobe and I picked out an outfit- (photo on the side)

I did the usual shower routine and got dressed and just left my new hair- which i happen to like very much- out and put on my mascara. I went back out to the bedroom to put my shoes on. I have come to like these shoes very much.. Maybe even a little too much. I grabbed my phone, checking the time as i grabbed it- 6:33am, ugh. Maybe i shouldn’t wake the boys up just yet, it’s a tad too early. I’ll just go downstairs and get some breakfast or something.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, pulled out the toaster and some bread and put the bread in the toaster. I grabbed the butter out of the fridge while waiting for my toast and grabbed out a butterknife. The toast popped out- perfectly toasted and i put the butter on it. I took the piece of toast and sat on one of the kitchen stools. I quickly ate my toast then decided to check all my social networking sites.. This can result either good or bad but I’ll check it anyways.

I logged onto facebook first only to see i had over 2,000 friend requests, twice as many notifications and over 1,000 inboxes.. Well someone’s Mrs. popular. I didn’t even bother to check any of them and logged straight out of facebook. Now onto instagram! Woohoo! I love instagram, i don’t know why but i just do.

Most of my photos are selfies then there are some that are of other things and some are just funny photos that i found around the internet, as you do. I went straight to my profile only to see instead of 800 followers, i now have 45k. Woah.

I clicked each of my photos to view a few of the comments on each.

On most of my selfie ones i mainly had compliments from 1D fans saying that i was pretty or asking if i could follow them, i only saw a few nasty ones here and there, nothing too bad. I clicked on other photos like one i posted last month, a funny one direction one that was funny because of the edited caption and it had double the amount of comments than the other photos. I laughed at the photo once again then decided to follow some of the directioners. I followed atleast 200, earning the majority of them to put in their bio that i followed them. Aw. They’re too cute. I logged off of that and logged onto twitter. This being the one i dreaded most...

The first thing i noticed was the large amount, well huge amount of followers i gained... I now have just over 77,000. Wow. I clicked onto my followers scrolling down to see that all of the boys, Danielle and Eleanor, Cody Simpson, Cher Lloyd and all the members of Justice Crew now follow me! OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG! FANGIRL MOMENT! CHER LLOYD AND JUSTICE CREW ARE LIKE MY IDOLS ALONG WITH ONE DIRECTION!