chapter 32.

chapter 32.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Tonight was AMAZING!

My first time going to a carnival and it was fantastic!

Me and Zayn practically held hands everywhere, we even went on that rollercoaster that he said would be scary but it was really fun! There were a few fans that came up and asked for photos with Zayn or for an autograph and i respected that. Except about 3 of these cake faced girls that got a picture were just glaring at me and one shoved into me but i decided to just ignore it.

Liam texted Zayn before saying to meet at the front entrance of the carnival so we can go back to the hotel so that’s where me and Zayn are walking to right now. I’m happily just holding his hand and swinging our hands together.

“I still can’t believe you didn’t scream on any rides!” Zayn said still looking at me in disbelief.

“Well what can i say- i’m not a screamer.” I replied with a smirk which caused him to give me a knowing smirk. “Oh wait- that sounds so wrong! I meant like that i’m not a screamer on rides, not the other dirty thing cause i wouldn’t know- i mean-“ I was cut off by Zayn’s lips on mine..

 At first i was shocked but then i decided to kiss back. I felt him smile when i started kissing back which made me also smile. He wrapped his hands around my waist and i wrapped mine around his neck. When i did so, he pulled me in even closer so that our bodies were now touching, his grip tightened around my waist. This is the most amazing feeling! I know this is a cliché thing to say but it literally feels as if there are fireworks in my stomach right now. Just before the kiss got too heated he pulled away slowly leaning his forehead on mine, staring into my eyes.

*Harry’s thoughts/pov*

She kissed him.

He kissed her.

I should be the one she’s kissing not him!

Calm down Harry. It’s Zayn. He is your best friend and you’re not gonna let a girl ruin that.

No! If he was truly my best friend he wouldn’t take my sloppy seconds!

Right now they haven’t even noticed our existence and they’re kissing like 6 metres away from us! I was watching the entire time!

Not to sound stalkerish or anything but i was.

At first they were just walking together holding hands then she was rambling on embarrassed with that cute little embarrassed face she does then he stopped and just kissed her. And SHE kissed him back! Finally they stopped kissing and started walking holding hands again towards us. Ugh. They came over to us and just stood there smiling... I’m so angry right now! I can’t believe Zayn would do that to me! I dated her and now he’s just taken her! What the hell! Before i could think any more my fist collided with Zayn’s face once, then twice, then into his stomach and before i could do anything else Louis and Liam dragged me away.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

“Oh my god! Zayn are you alright?!” I asked quickly leaning on the floor next to Zayn who was holding his face. “Wait that was a stupid question- of course you’re not alright!” I rambled on while i helped him up.  

He started coughing so i picked him up and carried him back to the car. Yes it sounds strange that i’m carrying him but he’s not that heavy and i don’t think it’s a good thing for him to be walking because obviously it hurts his stomach.

Why did stupid Harry have to go and punch Zayn?! 

He didn’t even do anything to him! And to think me and Harry were getting on a good note. Pfft! I found the back door of the van unlocked so i slid Zayn in the back seat and sat next to him- laying him down with his head in my lap.

I started stroking his hair lightly then lightly stroking over where Harry had punched his cheek. There’s a bruise already starting to form. I went back to stroking his hair when i heard him say something lightly.

“I love you Louise.”

Dun duuuuuun! :) what did you guys think of the chapter? Good? Bad? Sorry it was a pretty short chapter too but yeah thanks for reading! Oh and 15,617 READS! DFKLJSIOGNWRIO I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D xo