Introduction.

Introduction:

Hi, I'm Louise.

I'm 17 years old, just turned 17 last month. I live in Australia with my mum, dad and little brother. We have a few pets here and there as you do and I wouldn't consider my family to be rich but we're not poor either. Dad earns a really good salary and mum earns average. But that's not important. Let me tell you a little about myself.

I was born here in Queensland but my dad's American and my mum's side of the family is Irish and British. I mainly take after my dad's looks seeing as we're both dark skinned. I have brown skin, dark brown hair and light brown eyes. I'm about 5'8 and have an average weight. I'm not really skinny with an amazing body but then on the other hand I'm not necessarily fat.. I have curves, yes. But I don't think of them as good curves..

I like a lot of things- music, video games, eating and one of those things also being one direction. They're amazing. They are literally sex on legs. And if you think otherwise, you need Jesus.

I probably wouldn't consider myself to be the fangirl type though. Well, I secretly fangirl. I'd be more of the type who if I were to see them in the street I wouldn't approach them because my nerves would get the best of me.. Or knowing my luck I'd accidentally trip and fall on them.

But enough about me, let's get on with how I was kidnapped...

By none other than one direction.