Chapter 13.

Chapter 13.

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

I still can’t believe that our fans can be so rude, i still love them and all but there's no need for hating people who we hang out with. Louise hasn’t done anything wrong! She’s not even dating Harry.. I don’t know how they can say such mean things, i mean for one Louise isn’t even ugly, i actually think she is one of the most naturally pretty girls I’ve seen in a while.. Girls i usually see nowadays are caked on with makeup- for example that girl tonight out at dinner. Now that is not a good look! But what Louise said to her was hilarious! I had to refrain myself from laughing.

Tonight i could tell that she was hurting. I mean why wouldn’t she? When i got my first lot of hate, it was not easy for me. So i understand how she feels and i’m going to make sure that i’m always there for Louise no matter what! You know like to help her through the hate and stuff..

I know she’s asleep right now because her breathing got heavier about 5 minutes ago. I stared up at the nice starry sky and soon drifted off to sleep as well.

~

~

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

I just had the best sleep.

I just woke up and i can feel it’s bright so i don’t necessarily feel like opening my eyes yet. I just snuggled back into my pillow and started drifting back to sleep until i heard a light snoring noise coming from my... Pillow? Da fuck.. I sat up- apparently too fast and got a huge headache straight away, not to mention my eyes haven’t adjusted to the light yet so i am now partially blind.. Since when does this even occur? Great just great.

I wake up with some breathing creature next to me, i don’t remember where i am- possibly because of the headache and i am now partially blind...

I am now contemplating whether to get up or not seeing as i can’t even see.. But me being me, i decided to get up anyways.

I got up slowly and kept blinking repeatedly to try make my vision better, it worked! My vision is now not a big bright blur it is now just a blur but i can make out certain objects. Wait maybe i need glasses.. I've never had problems with my eye sight before but my eyes can sometimes be extremely sensitive to bright light..

I didn’t bother waiting for my full vision to come back so i walked around wherever it is that i am with almost blind eyesight.. Nice one hey?

I hit my shin a few times but kept walking until i tripped and was dangling over the edge of something.. Shit, that hurt.

I heard someone yelling a bunch of profanities then grab me and pull me into a hug.. Wait this person smells like someone i know.. ZAYN! I hugged him back and closed my eyes then when i opened them i could now see properly again! YAY! I pulled away from Zayn and looked up at the sky.

"YES!" I yelled. "Thankyou lord!"

"What are you so happy for?! You almost died!" Zayn yelled staring at me worriedly.