chapter 33.

chapter 33.

Oh my god guys! I hit over 18,000 reads on this story! WOOHOO! Thankyou guys so so so much! You don't even know how happy you guys make me! Awh! i love you guys! :)

Anyways: ENJOY!

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

I woke up in a bed.

Well obviously because people sleep in beds when they go to sleep- well unless they’re homeless then they sleep- just never mind.

I slowly opened my eyes then rubbed my hands down my face. OW! Shit. Why is my cheek so sore? Ugh. I groaned and got up out of bed then walked over to the bathroom. I washed my hands then looked up in the mirror only to see a purple and blue bruise of my face! What the hell happened to me?! Think Zayn, think! Okay so yesterday... Oh we went to the carnival! Louise- it was kind of a date. Right. Then... Uh oh we kissed! Wait does that mean we’re a couple now or... I’ll figure that out later! Right now i need to remember why there is a bruise on my face! Okay think... Uh we kissed... Then... Oh we held hands and walked over to the boys... Then uh... Harry punched me! Twice! Three times!

What the fuck.

I stormed out of the room only wearing boxers need i add and went downstairs only to find Harry sitting on the couch happily watching tv. Dick. He heard me stomping towards him and looked in my direction and stood up straight away. I walked over to him so i was in his face.

“What the fuck man?!” I angrily spat in his face.

“Zayn i’m so sorry! I don’t know what came over me!” He responded looking honest and guilty.

“Don’t know what came over you?! You punched me in the fucking face!” I spat again trying to refrain from punching him myself.

“Zayn i’m honestly sorry! I promise you i didn’t mean to! I was just angry! I’m sorry!” He pleaded with a sad look on his face.

“Fine.” I sighed. “Just- don’t worry about it man. I need some air.” I said walking away back up to my room to get changed.

I changed into some tan chinos, a plain white shirt and a grey beanie. I put on some nikes and grabbed my phone and packet of smokes and headed back downstairs. As i was walking towards the lounge i found that Louise was now awake too. I walked over to her as she walked up to me and gave her a peck on the lips then left with saying anything at all.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Uhhhhhh...

Does Zayn not remember telling me he loves me...

Oh who am i kidding. Why would he love me?! I’m just some stupid girl. He was just delusional from the punches. Speaking of punches i need to talk to Harry.

I walked over to the lounge room where i found him sitting down watching TV. I walked over and stood in front of the TV and as soon as he saw me, he turned it off and stood straight up, walking over so he was now in front of me.

“Listen Louise, i didn’t m-“ He started but i cut him off.

“No you listen to me fishbutt!" I demanded. "Who do you think you are punching your best friend for no reason?! You can’t just fucking walk up to people- who happen to be your best friends and just punch them in the face! You are a dick! As soon as i start to not hate you, you manage to fuck it up! You make me sick.” I spat, yelling at him.

“I’m sorry! Louise i truly am sorry! Yes i know it was wrong for me to do but i swear i didn’t know what came over me!” He looked guilty but i brushed it off knowing i shouldn't turn soft.

“How can you punch someone- THREE TIMES then say that you don’t know what came over you?! You’re a fucking idiot!” I hissed angrily walking over to the wall and leaning my back on it- trying to calm myself down, only causing Harry to follow- standing in front of me once again. Ugh.

“Because i honestly don’t know what came over me! I saw you two kissing and it just made me explode! I snapped." He sighed. "I don’t know why, i just don’t know! First i was just thinking then the next minute my fist was in Zayn’s face. Like i said before i am honestly so sorry! You don’t even know how much i regret it!” He replied looking distraught.

“I'm sorry but whenever i’m angry i don’t punch my best friend’s directly in the face! Or the stomach for that matter! And why does it matter to you that we were kissing anyways?!” I snapped back still angry.

“Because i love you!" Wut.. "I haven’t stopped loving you! When we dated and you broke up with me it was hurting me! I know it was only for a short while but you have shown me how easy it is to fall in love! When we kissed i felt as if there were fireworks! You are the only girl that can give me butterflies! I can perform in front of millions of girls around the world but you’re the only one that manages to make me nervous! When i’m with you i feel as if there is no one else that matters in the world! I love you Louise.” He said caressing my cheek with his thumb.

Without even letting me process what he just said to me, he smashed his lips onto mine. He pushed me up against the wall gently and continued to kiss me. Wait! I'M KISSING HARRY! WHAT?! I was about to pull away when someone interrupted us.

“WHAT THE HELL?!”

Zayn...

So what did you guys think of the chapter? Was it good? I’m sorry if it was bad.. I also apologize if it was too short! but thankyou for reading & remember to comment & vote! :) xo