chapter 25.

chapter 25.

*Liam’s thoughts/pov*

Oh my god. Louise looks so different! She looks so pretty! Wait! No! SHE IS IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!

*Louis’ thoughts/pov*

Wow. It’s a good thing i let her get her hair done, she looking amazing! Almost as amazing as my Kevin! Oooh speaking of Kevin- i wonder where he is..

*Harry’s thoughts/pov*

1 word.

Gorgeous.

She looks amazing with her new hair! The things i would do to h- wait! What am i saying! Harry snap out of it! She hates you!

*Niall’s thoughts/pov*

I’m honestly speechless. Louise looks even better than NANDOS! It’s gonna be hard to hide my feeling from her now- i mean... What feelings...

*Zayn’s thoughts/pov*

AmaZAYN.

Yes i’m using my own pun but it is the exact words to use in this situation! Louise looks beautiful! Not that she wasn’t beautiful before but now she looks even better! This girl will be the be the death of me.

*Louise’s thoughts/pov*

Why are the boys all staring at me like i’m an alien..

Maybe my hair doesn’t look good after all..

What if i look terrible with it? What if i don’t suit it? Do the boys like it?! Oh my god, they hate it. Just as i was about to run upstairs and hide myself from the world- Louis literally tackled me onto the floor in a hug. Well once again i’m going to be sore tomorrow morning.

"TWIN! You look amazing!" He exclaimed.

"You know what would make me look better?"

"No, what?"

"If you weren’t squishing me!"

"Oooh sorry!"

He got off me and helped me up and hugged me again properly so i hugged back. When i pulled away the rest of the boys were still staring at me except Liam was staring with an angry expression... Uh oh...

"Louise! Where were you?" Liam scolded.

"Isn’t it obvious?" I asked.

"Don’t be a smarty bum! How did you get out?"

"I-uh- climbed out the window?" I frowned.

"Did you now? And how did that work out for you seeing as we’re almost on the TOP FLOOR OF THE HOTEL!" He yelled.

"I don’t know! I just got out okay?!"

"Did one of the boys help you?!" He looked shocked.

"No! Just shut up and give me whatever punishment that your gonna give me!" I was the one who scolded him now.

"Fine. You will not be going out anywhere for the next week without one of us by your side, you will not use any electronic devices for a week as well. Which means no phones, no TV, no ipods and no gaming consoles- ESPECIALLY COD!"

"WHAT?! NO! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Well are you going to tell me who helped you get out?"

"Fine. I’ll take the stupid punishments. But if i die, i hope you know that my death is on your hands!" I said seriously. I take this matter very seriously actually.

"Good. Now go up to your room and give me your phone."

I handed him my phone and ran upstairs to mine and Niall’s room.

I laid on the bed in boredom until i finally found myself falling asleep.

This is going to be a loooooooong week...

Greetings everyone! ;D don’t forget to comment/vote ect. <3