Chapter 6.

Chapter 6.

*Louise's thoughts/pov*

I was happily sleeping until i heard murmured voices. Ugh. Why does mum never allow me to sleep in! I just want 5 more minutes! Wait- that's not long enough.. 5 more hours!

I let my ears focus on the voice more only to make me realise that it wasn't the voice of my mum.. Or any of my family members actually.. Just as i was about to open my eyes someone jumped on top of me.. Great, i officially just discovered internal bruising! I’m so sore i feel like i can barely move, let alone breathe with this fat shit that i still dont know is on me!

I pulled my head from under the covers only to see harry casually laying on top of me staring up at me..

"Harry!" I groaned. "Get off me!"

"Why? You’re comfy." He whined.

"Harry get off."

"No."

"HARRY! GET. OFF."

"Make me." He smirked.

"Do you want to have babies or not?"

His eyes widened and he jumped off me running to the other side of the room dramatically.. I rubbed my eyes and looked around the room to see Niall standing by the door and Harry in the corner of the room covering his man parts.. Weird child. I went to sit up and groaned because of the pain i felt on the inside of my ribs. Deffinitely internal bruising.

"Are you alright lass?" Niall asked with concern in his thick accent.

"I’m not sure.. I think i have internal bruising.."

"LIAM! LIAM! LOUISE IS HURT! HELP QUICK! SHE’S GONNA DIE!" Niall screamed and started yelling. What the hell..

He then ran out of the room screaming the same thing over and over. Oh god, this is going to be a looooong 6 months. Louis finally woke up next to me and smiled sleepily at me. Just as i was about to say good morning Niall came running in with Liam. Liam was carrying a first aid bag and had panic written all over his face. When he looked at me it seemed he calmed down a bit seeing that i wasn’t dying or anything how Niall made it seem. Dork.

Liam walked over and sat on the end of the bed and stared at me.. These boys stare a lot..

"Yes?"

"Are you okay? Niall said you had internal bleeding!" Liam exclaimed.

"Niall you twit! I said BRUISING. I’m fine Liam."

"Oops.." Niall smirked.

"Yeah ‘oops’. Are you sure you’re okay? I mean just because it’s internal bruising doesn’t mean you’re fine. Where does it hurt?"

"All around my rib area."

"Lift up your shirt so i can take a look." Liam commanded.

"NO!" I accidentally yelled..

"What, why?"

"Uh, i’m, uh, i’muncomfortablewithmyweight.."

I said it so quickly that no one understood what i said except Liam.. I hate being so insecure. He gave me a small smile then mouthed ‘come with me’. As i tried to get up my ribs started to hurt more and i groaned again.. I'm a drama queen. Liam rushed to my side and helped me up slowly and walked me out of Louis’ room and into another. I didn't necessarily need his assistance but hey- i'm not complaining!